Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I'm still looking for a lucid explanation of what makes a
general-purpose mixing console suitable for recording and unsuitable
for live sound.

That statement alone speaks volumes about why you should not be
posting
to aapls.

No Phildo, the absence of such a thing shows how arbitrarily claims
like
this are tossed around.

No Arnold, I was right the first time.

Phildo, everybody knows that you are never wrong, even when you are
totally out-to-lunch. Remember your imagninary phenolic circuit boards in
QSC amps? LOL!

Phildo continues to admit that mistake, and instead posts a huge mess of
text that nobody in their right mind is going to plow through

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Phildo" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

I'm still looking for a lucid explanation of what makes a
general-purpose mixing console suitable for recording and unsuitable
for live sound.

That statement alone speaks volumes about why you should not be
posting
to aapls.

No Phildo, the absence of such a thing shows how arbitrarily claims
like
this are tossed around.

No Arnold, I was right the first time.

Phildo, everybody knows that you are never wrong, even when you are
totally out-to-lunch. Remember your imagninary phenolic circuit boards
in
QSC amps? LOL!

Phildo continues to admit that mistake, and instead posts a huge mess of
text that nobody in their right mind is going to plow through

I didn't admit any such mistake and you only snipped the text because it
proved you to be a liar yet again. Lying is a sin Arnold. How do you think
your god is looking down on you right now?

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to give a
talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to everyone
else.

Phildo

Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Phildo calls the AES "poor idiots"

"Phildo" wrote in message

Getting paunchy in your old age as well Arnold -
www.provide.net/~djcarlst/20070519.htm

Thanks Phildo for pointing out these pictures of me addressing a crowd that
included Stan Lip****z and David Clark. I'll bet you don't know who they
are. Here's a hint, they are both AES Fellows, and both have served on the
AES national board of directors.

I didn't know that these pictures were on the web, and modesty would
inhibit me from making something out of them. But Phildo did my dirty work
for me! ;-)

How these poor idiots ever thought you were in any way qualified to give a
talk I don't know but I suppose you lied to them the way you lie to
everyone else.

Yup, according to Phildo, AES fellows, multiply published JAES authors, and
past AES board members are "poor idiots".

LOL!!!

About Behringer Six String Stu[_2_] Pro Audio 6 June 30th 07 10:06 AM
Behringer or ? PanHandler Tech 11 June 29th 06 08:22 AM
Behringer B1 or C1??? Rob A General 0 July 27th 04 10:58 AM
Behringer UB2442FX Mixer Schematic/voltages Needed Jake Joseph Pro Audio 6 March 6th 04 10:20 PM
BEHRINGER SHIPS THE Behringer V-AMPIRE LX1-112 SGAE1976 Pro Audio 0 November 12th 03 11:43 PM