Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro

Default FS: Nakamichi T-100

I have a Nakamichi T-100, complete (including carton) and in excellent
condition. As I no longer have use for it, I would like to sell it.

It's useful for aligning analog tape recorders, and is a legitimate
collector's item. Any offer of $500 or greater will get my attention.

You can contact me directly.

Thank you.

"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right questions."
-- Edwin Land

Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] Bodyskills@aol.com is offline

On Sunday, June 1, 2014 10:17:34 AM UTC-4, William Sommerwerck wrote:
I have a Nakamichi T-100, complete (including carton) and in excellent

condition. As I no longer have use for it, I would like to sell it.

It's useful for aligning analog tape recorders, and is a legitimate

collector's item. Any offer of $500 or greater will get my attention.

You can contact me directly.

Thank you.

"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right questions."

-- Edwin Land

Hi William, Do you still have the Nakamichi T-100 for sale?

WTB: Nakamichi CR-7A Nick S. Marketplace 0 July 11th 05 02:57 AM
Nakamichi Steven Horton Tech 3 June 29th 05 06:36 AM
FA: Nakamichi DMP-100/F-1 Bob Singleton Pro Audio 0 May 13th 04 03:58 AM
Nakamichi CD 700 Gabriel Bombino Car Audio 2 March 17th 04 10:54 AM
Nakamichi CR-7A douglas pratt Marketplace 1 July 11th 03 08:31 AM