Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

Default Sioux Sioux Studios

"mcp6453" wrote in message
There is a studio in Charlotte, NC, called Sioux Sioux. The engineer and
possibly the owner is Patrick Boyd. They are getting some good press for
acts
they're recording, such as Tommy DeCarlo (Brad Depp's replacement in
Boston.)
The strange thing is that I cannot find a telephone number, and they
apparently
don't have a website. Does anyone know anything about Patrick or the
studio?

I found this doing a simple Google search.

http://www.siouxsiouxstudio.com/

Poly

Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

On 1/16/2012 11:08 AM, polymod wrote:
"mcp6453" wrote in message
There is a studio in Charlotte, NC, called Sioux Sioux. The engineer and
possibly the owner is Patrick Boyd. They are getting some good press for
acts
they're recording, such as Tommy DeCarlo (Brad Depp's replacement in
Boston.)
The strange thing is that I cannot find a telephone number, and they
apparently
don't have a website. Does anyone know anything about Patrick or the
studio?

I found this doing a simple Google search.

http://www.siouxsiouxstudio.com/

The difference an "s" makes. I wonder why my simple Google search didn't find this.

Thanks!
Posted to rec.audio.pro
polymod polymod is offline

"mcp6453" wrote in message
There is a studio in Charlotte, NC, called Sioux Sioux. The engineer and
possibly the owner is Patrick Boyd. They are getting some good press for
acts
they're recording, such as Tommy DeCarlo (Brad Depp's replacement in
Boston.)
The strange thing is that I cannot find a telephone number, and they
apparently
don't have a website. Does anyone know anything about Patrick or the
studio?

I found this doing a simple Google search.

http://www.siouxsiouxstudio.com/

The difference an "s" makes. I wonder why my simple Google search didn't
find this.

Actually I did use a simple Google search that led me to their Facebook
page.
There I found the link to the website.

Thanks!

My pleasure!

Poly

A/C in studios Randy[_2_] Pro Audio 12 January 20th 09 08:53 PM
Studios [email protected] Pro Audio 6 December 31st 07 04:38 AM
How many Pro studios use a PC? James Scott Pro Audio 60 January 24th 06 02:29 PM
VO studios in NYC John Payne Pro Audio 6 December 3rd 04 01:20 AM
Help Please!: -- Studios in a Box AweSpishus Pro Audio 3 September 26th 03 03:17 PM