Posted to rec.audio.pro
Nate Najar Nate Najar is offline

Default Mk41 for VoiceOver

I had an artist friend in the other day and this person had to send in a few "spokesperson" spots for an endorsed product. It came up in the car ride and since we were going over to my place anyway I fired up the rig and did them for her. I threw up the mk41 and put a haaken pop screen in front so she would have a "target" and behind it I out the mic where I needed and angled it down so she was addressing it slightly off axis. This way I was able to control the bass tip up and get the right sound. It was a terrific sounding VO. The really funny part is she saw me set it up and commented "what a small microphone!"
Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Nate Najar wrote:

I had an artist friend in the other day and this person had to send in a
few "spokesperson" spots for an endorsed product. It came up in the
car ride and since we were going over to my place anyway I fired up the
rig and did them for her. I threw up the mk41 and put a haaken pop
screen in front so she would have a "target" and behind it I out the
mic where I needed and angled it down so she was addressing it slightly
off axis. This way I was able to control the bass tip up and get the
right sound. It was a terrific sounding VO. The really funny part is
she saw me set it up and commented "what a small microphone!"

It ain't what ya got, it's what ya do with it.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com