Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Pinaki Pinaki is offline

Default NAD DAC 2

Does anyone have any experience with this new update from NAD? I mean the c=
heaper one, not their flagship M51. The wireless feature is my biggest attr=
action (my computer and audio system are about 20 ft away). I am not too co=
ncerned about 24/96 vs higher res, since all my music is in redbook CD. I l=
isten to Indian Classical music and want a sweet midrange - ultralow bass o=
r very high highs are not important. I prefer warmish sound. FWIW, the rest=
of the equipment consists of Spendor SP 3/1 speakers, Roksan Kandy Int Amp=
, Cambridge Audio Azur 350 C CD player and Rega P2 turntable. Beside the cu=
rrent Rega, I have owned NAD before (including an Int. Amp. and a CD player=
) - like their sound, but do not have a good experience with build quality)=
..

Thanks in advance,
Pinaki.