Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

Default Where's the best place to sell audio equipment?

I'm moving to a smaller space so I need to replace some of my equipment.
However, I don't know the best place to sell it. I often use Craigslist
for minor stuff, but somehow that doesn't seem to fit for this.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Audio Empire Audio Empire is offline

On Tue, 22 May 2012 18:50:03 -0700, Robert Peirce wrote
(in article ):

I'm moving to a smaller space so I need to replace some of my equipment.
However, I don't know the best place to sell it. I often use Craigslist
for minor stuff, but somehow that doesn't seem to fit for this.

Well if you use one of the nationwide used audio equipment sites or E-bay,
you have to deal with shipping. If you stick with local papers and flea
markets and Craigs List, you won't.
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
graham graham is offline

I'm moving to a smaller space so I need to replace some of my equipment.
However, I don't know the best place to sell it. I often use Craigslist
for minor stuff, but somehow that doesn't seem to fit for this.

http://www.audioasylumtrader.com/ca/index.html

http://app.audiogon.com/

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Robert Peirce Robert Peirce is offline

In article ,
"graham" wrote:

I'm moving to a smaller space so I need to replace some of my equipment.
However, I don't know the best place to sell it. I often use Craigslist
for minor stuff, but somehow that doesn't seem to fit for this.

http://www.audioasylumtrader.com/ca/index.html

http://app.audiogon.com/

Thanks. I registered with Audio Asylum (free) and I will register with
audiogon when i am ready to sell.