John Atkinson

Default Index for Stereophile test CD??

"Jack Dotson" wrote in message
news:29LLa.55079$XG4.79571@rwcrnsc53...
I have a Stereophile test CD that produced in 1990. It has several test on
it including some tacks with warble tones at various frequency's. Problem
is I lost the index that told me which track was for what frequency.

You can find the 1990 article describing this CD, and including the
booklet text, on-line at
http://www.stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?176 .

Incidentally, the warble tones on our new "Editor's Choice" CD (also
described on-line at www.stereophile.com) are cleaned up compard with
those on the 1990 CD and extend across the full audio band.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Bob Marcus

"Jack Dotson" wrote in message news:29LLa.55079$XG4.79571@rwcrnsc53...
I have a Stereophile test CD that produced in 1990. It has several test on
it including some tacks with warble tones at various frequency's. Problem
is I lost the index that told me which track was for what frequency. I know
this goes back a way, but thought I would check and see if any of you old
timers still had a copy of this and would be kind enough to e-mail me the

Thanks.

For a complete track listing, see:

www.stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?176