Jenn

Default New turntable

Hi all,

So many of you were so kind to answer a variety of questions during my
search for a new TT, I thought that I would update you on what I finally
ended up with.

I received my new Clearaudio Emotion, with the Satisfy arm and Aurum
Wood cartridge today. I got a fantastic deal on it from the wonderful
Gene Rubin. A person who was new to analogue had bought it, fell in
love with records, went to L.A. and bought a great many of them, then
brought the TT back in just a few days to trade up to a much more
expensive unit. If any of you are ever shopping in the L.A. area, I
recommend Gene most highly.

I love the sound of it A LOT. Every aspect is an improvement over the
Denon/Grado. So "easy" sounding, the timbres SO right, etc. I listened
to several TTs with this cartridge, and I strongly feel that I made the
right decision.

Thanks again to everyone for the help and advice!

Jenn

Hi Jenn,

Congrats on the new turntable! I've been speaker shopping and I do
really love Spendors. I just noticed that Gene Rubin is a Spendor
dealer, and I live in Pasadena, so I may be checking out his store.

Best,
Mike

Jenn wrote:
[...]

Harry Lavo

"Jenn" wrote in message
[...]

The TT will always lose in convenience, but there are still times when I put
one record on and end up listening to many, for hours. I suspect with your
new turntable you will experience the same.