Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rick Ruskin Rick Ruskin is offline

Default Question re proper sealing of woofers with enclosure

The low end of my JBL 4315's sounds sounds less tight and defined
after having the 12" drivers refoamed. I'm wondering if this could be
do to them not being sealed tightly enough with the enclosures. Is
there any way to test for a proper seal without having to dismount
them and instal yet a another set of new seals?

---
https://www.avg.com

* Question about proper crediting protocol... Straw Man Pro Audio 13 October 8th 05 01:43 AM
Enclosure Question Branden Nelsen Car Audio 3 August 16th 05 10:22 PM
Sealing a Sub Driver Into a Box Sub_Lover Car Audio 2 March 21st 05 01:34 PM
Sealing holes in doors Dan D Car Audio 4 June 17th 04 09:57 PM
Enclosure question BadAndy208 Car Audio 2 July 7th 03 04:26 AM