Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Howard Stone Howard Stone is offline

Default Theta DS Pro Prime II DAC

Ive just ordered one of these with a 14 days return period from eBay, Ive heard that Theta made some outstanding DACs, though the one on its way to me is clearly not top of their range.

Has anyone any experience of this DAC? Internet comments suggest that their equipment was very well built, but theyre getting on for 30 years old now, I wonder how serviceable they are.

Looking for a Wadia 9 or Theta Gen-V-A DAC [email protected] Marketplace 0 August 18th 14 01:09 PM
Theta tube preamp schematic amacrine Vacuum Tubes 1 July 10th 08 08:27 PM
FS. Theta Voyager jIM Marketplace 0 October 18th 03 08:53 PM
FS. Theta Voyager jIM Marketplace 0 October 18th 03 08:53 PM
Theta Tube Preamp Schematic Richard_Parker Vacuum Tubes 0 September 27th 03 05:15 PM