Game Zone

Default RCA Mono Audio Cable Recommendations needed

Can someone give me some suggestions & links for some high quality yet
value priced shielded rca mono audio cables. I want something better
than the Recoton cheapies but I prefer to keep it under $10 per cable.
I'd assume that they should be made with oxygen-free copper.

Thanks.