Posted to rec.audio.tubes
hydebee

Default turntable kit -build your own belt drive only $5.50

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sander deWaal

"hydebee" said:

Gee, what will they think of next?

Dissembling a junkyard turntable and selling the parts to
"unsuspecting" audiophools, I never thought I'd live to see this.

Sad, really.

(that said, I sacrified a Thorens TD160 once to build my own
ruggedized and trampoline-suspended version :-) )

--

- Never argue with idiots, they drag you down their level and beat you with experience. -