Posted to rec.audio.pro
nweststeyn

Default UK suppliers of pots

Hi there,

I'm looking for UK suppliers of Alps, Bourns or CTS pots. The Digikey
route isnt really an option as £25 shipping+handling costs is a bit
steep.

I am looking for 250k log and lin pots.

Also, how are W.D. pots? I have found some available but never heard
any feedback on these.

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Don Pearce

On 27 Mar 2006 08:34:00 -0800, "nweststeyn"
wrote:

Hi there,

I'm looking for UK suppliers of Alps, Bourns or CTS pots. The Digikey
route isnt really an option as £25 shipping+handling costs is a bit
steep.

I am looking for 250k log and lin pots.

Also, how are W.D. pots? I have found some available but never heard
any feedback on these.

Thanks

Radiospares carry them,

http://rswww.com/cgi-bin/bv/rswww/ho...eID=uknetscape

Just put alps in the search box.

Pearce Consulting
http://www.pearce.uk.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Geoff@work

nweststeyn wrote:
Hi there,

I'm looking for UK suppliers of Alps, Bourns or CTS pots. The Digikey
route isnt really an option as £25 shipping+handling costs is a bit
steep.

I am looking for 250k log and lin pots.

Also, how are W.D. pots? I have found some available but never heard
any feedback on these.

RS, Maplins, Farnell, StudioSpares ?

geoff

volume and tone pots nweststeyn Pro Audio 24 February 23rd 06 05:20 AM
WTB 1/2" "modular" plastic pots clarostat or bourns Mihow Pro Audio 1 September 15th 05 07:07 PM
WTB 1/2" "modular" plastic pots clarostat or bourns Mihow Tech 1 September 15th 05 07:07 PM
Tape suppliers fredbloggstwo Pro Audio 1 February 25th 05 01:54 PM
Are RV4 pots necessary? kseely Vacuum Tubes 2 November 10th 04 04:45 PM