Zeratul

Default Requesting suggestions for TWO 12's

I was originally getting two ED12K's, and still will if I'm able to
get the money myself, but if not I'd like some suggestions. I was
looking at a pair of Infinity 1232W (2400W) or a pair of Kicker Comp
CVR12 1600W. Also, with anyone's suggestions I'd also like an amp
suggestion since I don't know if the current amp I was getting will
support whatever is suggested. (Currently going to get Kicker 800.2)
Thanks.
tommy

www.stereointegrity.co

-