Shiperton Henethe

Default Can anyone recommend a marketplace for UK (e.g. a website?)

Hi

Can anyone recommend an (online) marketplace
for UK electronics goods?

I run a B2C auction website, and we keep needing
to source stuff that goes out of production during
the course of our (monthly) auctions!

Any suggestions?

(Or should we just post our requirements here?
e.g. In about a month's time now we're going to need some
Sony TRV22RE camcorders, which I gather have been discontinued!
But we often need audio stuff too...)

Ship
Shiperton Henethe