zn

Default Dual cassette deck with auto fast forward to next song?

I'm in the market for a new dual cassette deck after my Sony deck broke.
I've only had it about four years but both sides of the drive died and this
now marks the last time that I'll buy a Sony product (they never have
lasted very long for me). I like Onkyo products but their dual tape drive
doesn't have the ability to detect the space between songs and stop at that
point while fast forwarding/rewinding. Does anyone have any good
experiences with dual cassette decks that have this feature? I'd like to
spend less than $250. It looks like the availability of tape decks has
seriously dwindled in the last 5 years.

Thanks.