Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default sound card vs speakers

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

____ _____ said:

Go take an adult education class on web mastering, Sugar Pants.

Insult ignored.

The comment that you "ignored" is an example of snottiness.

Attempt to pick a fight noted.

If you disapprove of such comments, please state so for the record.

I did.

Then when we
all agree to abide by a single set of behavior guidelines, you'll be in
step with the rest of us.

What's unclear?

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Insult noted.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

The walls of paranoia are climbing to the sky.

Go take an adult education class on web mastering, Sugar Pants.

Insult ignored.

The comment that you "ignored" is an example of snottiness.

Attempt to pick a fight noted.

Do you mean Powell attempted to "pick a fight"? I agree that his comment
was provocative, but I still maintain it's snottiness, not an insult.

If you disapprove of such comments, please state so for the record.

I did.

No, you did not. That's why I asked you to do so. (This is like talking to
a 6-year-old.)

[Note to all and sundry: That was an insult.]

Then when we
all agree to abide by a single set of behavior guidelines, you'll be in
step with the rest of us.

What's unclear?

hypocrisy (n): a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or
religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Insult noted.

Do you really believe that your continuous attacks on real science aren't
ludicrous? My defense to your perceived "insult" is that you are a
crusading anti-science Hun.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

The walls of paranoia are climbing to the sky.

Go take an adult education class on web mastering, Sugar Pants.

Insult ignored.

The comment that you "ignored" is an example of snottiness.

Attempt to pick a fight noted.

Do you mean Powell attempted to "pick a fight"? I agree that his comment
was provocative, but I still maintain it's snottiness, not an insult.

If you disapprove of such comments, please state so for the record.

I did.

No, you did not. That's why I asked you to do so. (This is like talking to
a 6-year-old.)

Insult noted.

[Note to all and sundry: That was an insult.]

No comment.

Then when we
all agree to abide by a single set of behavior guidelines, you'll be in
step with the rest of us.

What's unclear?

hypocrisy (n): a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or
religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess

I decline to join you in that activity, Middius.

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Insult noted.

Do you really believe that your continuous attacks on real science aren't
ludicrous?

Insult noted