wunnuy

Default What is the best boom mic for a vx2000?

I'm shooting a short film, mostly indoors in small rooms. I need a
good boom mic. I've had a couple cheap ones, like an ATR55 which
doesn't even work at all. Would would be the best mic for this
situation? Thanks for any info. (I'm shooting with a Sony VX2000)
Scott Dorsey

wunnuy wrote:
I'm shooting a short film, mostly indoors in small rooms. I need a
good boom mic. I've had a couple cheap ones, like an ATR55 which
doesn't even work at all. Would would be the best mic for this
situation? Thanks for any info. (I'm shooting with a Sony VX2000)

Probably the Schoeps with a hypercardioid head. You may be able to
dispense with the Zeppelin indoors, then again you might not especially
if a lot of quick boom movement is needed. Any film rental place
should have a kit available for you.

BABY WANT BOOM BOOM Joscelin Car Audio 0 May 31st 04 07:09 AM
FA: Atlas Recording Mic Stand SB36W with boom extension HenryShap Pro Audio 0 December 4th 03 08:01 AM
source for Studio boom Stefan Garr Pro Audio 3 November 20th 03 05:20 PM
Is your Atlas boom stand sitting broken in the corner? duskb Pro Audio 28 October 14th 03 11:02 PM
cool boom Chicken Hunter Tech 0 October 9th 03 06:22 PM