Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Default This is TOO good!!!! Captain (Duct Tape) Howdy

In article , "Tony F"
wrote:
You know what guys? I think the stupiest word in the English language has
to be marshmallow. WTF does that mean? Marshmallow. Say it about 10
times. STUPID!!!

Tony

Hope this helps.

Marshmallow

Pink marshmallows. Although marshmallows tend to be white in their simplest
form, they are very frequently given colors.

The marshmallow is a confection that, in its modern form, consists of sugar or
corn syrup, beaten egg whites, gelatin that has been pre-softened in water,
gum arabic and flavorings, whipped to a spongy consistency. The traditional
recipe used an extract from the mucilaginous root of the marshmallow plant, a
shrubby herb (Althaea officinalis), instead of gelatin; the mucilage performed
as a cough suppressant.

Commercial marshmallows are a late 19th century innovation. Since Alex
Doumak's patented extrusion process of 1948, marshmallows are extruded as soft
cylinders, cut in sections and rolled in a mix of finely powdered cornstarch
and confectioner's sugar.

Marshmallows are popular with children and adults alike, and are eaten with or
without accompaniments. In the United States and elsewhere, marshmallows are
also used in hot chocolate or café mocha (mochachino), mallomars, in peeps and
other candy, on top of candied sweet potatoes during Thanksgiving, in Rice
Krispie treats, in ice cream flavors such as Rocky road, and several other
foodstuffs.

Roasted or toasted marshmallows

A popular and traditional treat is created by toasting marshmallows, usually
over a campfire or open fire. A marshmallow is placed on the end of a stick or
skewer and heated briefly. This creates a caramelized outer skin with a
liquid, melted layer underneath. According to individual preference, they are
heated to various degrees--from a gentle toasting to igniting and burning the
outer layer. Either the toasted marshmallow can be eaten whole or the outside
layer can be consumed separately and the marshmallow toasted again. S'mores
can also be made by placing a toasted marshmallow between chocolate and graham
crackers.

Marshmallows and vegetarians

Marshmallows were traditionally made with the eponymous marshmallow plant
extract acting as a gelling agent. Most commercially manufactured marshmallows
use gelatin instead of real marshmallow extract because of expense. These
marshmallows are unsuitable for vegetarians, since gelatin is usually derived
from animal hides or bones. Commercial kosher pareve marshmallows are also
non-vegetarian; they usually use fish gelatin, as fish is deemed not to be
meat in kashrut.

It is possible to make marshmallows suitable for vegetarians by making them
the traditional way, using powdered marshmallow root, egg whites, cane sugar,
and vanilla extract, although powdered marshmallow root may be difficult to
obtain. They can also be made using commercially-available gelatin
alternatives [1]. Other vegetable gums often make an unsatisfactory product
that does not have the spring or firmness expected of gelatin-based
marshmallows. Some companies also manufacture vegan marshmallows, using
carrageenan and agar as gelling agents. [2]

Marshmallow Fluff and some other non-firm marshmallow products, either the
commercial product or homemade, are suitable for vegetarians as most contain
no gelatin, which mainly serves to allow the familiar marshmallow confection
to retain its shape. These non-gelatin products, known generically as
marshmallow creme, are fine for any confection using melted marshmallows or
where the shape is less important, such as s'mores. Balls of marshmallow creme
can be roasted, though it can be challenging and messy.

Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man was the cartoon mascot of the fictitious Stay
Puft Corporation which produced marshmallows in the movie Ghostbusters. He was
a parody of the real-life Pillsbury Doughboy and slightly resembles Bibendum,
the Michelin tire man, as well. The brand name, "Stay-Puft", was a pun
intended to invoke audience members' childhood memories of eating Jet-Puffed
brand marshmallows as children.

In the film, an ancient Sumerian god called Gozer arrives atop an apartment
building on Central Park West in New York City, where it instructs the
Ghostbusters to choose the form Gozer will assume to destroy their world.
Despite their efforts to clear their minds, Ray accidentally makes the choice
as memories of roasting marshmallows, and as he explains, Mr. Stay-Puft "just
popped in there". He claimed to know that Stay Puft would never harm anyone.
Moments later a giant (112 feet 6 inches tall) Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man is
seen walking towards the apartment building.
A 1986 action figure based on the marshmallow man

The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man also appeared in the animated series The Real
Ghostbusters, even serving as a heroic figure, helping the Ghostbusters defeat
an evil grasshopper demon and a stingray demon. The episode "The Revenge of
Murray the Mantis" explained that after being imprisoned in the Ghostbusters'
containment unit, the Ghostbusters managed to control Mr. Stay-Puft through
experimentation and render him harmless, and he later developed a friendly
persona. His voice was done by John Stocker. It reveals that he's a good
friend of Slimer and tends to communicate with him now and then. Over the
years a number of merchandise has focused around the character and has become
an icon for the Ghostbusters film. A number of McDonalds Happy Meal toys have
featured the character. To coincide with the film's release, an action figure
with limited movability was released that only allowed the head and arms to
move in circles. A Japanese vinyl kit of the character and a plush Marshmallow
Man Kenner toy was also released by Tsukuda . Stay Puft's voice was later done
by Frank Welker.
15 inch NECA toy.

In 2004, company NECA licensed the Ghostbusters franchise to produce a number
of modern Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (and other Ghostbusters related)
merchandise such as a Bobble-head toy, a resin statue and a 15 inch roto-cast
plastic action figure.

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

Default The Truth about Howdy

mosfet...jvc made some 5.25s.i bought last yr.
best sounding speakers bar none i ever heard...
even alil ahead of infinity i might say.
70rms, 40-26hz.,
now this yrs jvcs models are not as good as those i bought. but i see
alot of your brands have them.
thoses 5.25s. i forget who polk, kicker or audiobahn.
guess they out bid jvcs suppliers with more money.to make thier
speakers.
you never heard a good 6x9..HAHAhahahA....
you know less than i thought.''mosfet''
theres 6x9s $149 n up. i'm sure sound good.
i'm tired of pioneer..except thier subs are untouched.
on scale 1-5. give pioneer 3, jvc 4.6...
but not on all models.just on thier better 1s.
the trouble with 3ways, is people try to get more from them than they
designed to give.making them sound bad.
''theres no 6x9 you going to get below 30hz n sound great...especially
free air.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F Tony F is offline

I'll have you know, Captain, that I did NOT read your entire selection of
text regarding the marshmallow. Funny thing is, that after I posted my
message, I went online and looked up marshmallow and found that it was named
after the plant it was originally derived from. But thank you very much for
you thorough answer. Smart ass.

It's still a stupid word though.

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Everything I said was true. I have NO DOUBT you could contact Car Toys in
Portland and they would have IASCA records going back for years. My name is
Nick Tanner and the car I competed with, a '95 Nissan Maxima. Call them and
ask how I did, they always sponsored the show (I always finished first or
second) so they would have records.

Call Phoenix Gold and they will tell you I worked for them. Call Magnolia
Hi-Fi in Portland and they will tell you I won they're grand prize in 1997.

Anyway, beyond that I don't really need to prove anything to you, and I'm
not going to lift a finger other than type these words to prove it. YOU CAN
RESEARCH IT YOURSELF.

I have a family now and DO NOT have the money to spend on stereo equipment
and a custom install that I used to have so I have to be more creative. But
my LAST set of speakers, MB Quart PSD 216's cost $550 at Car Toys (I could
probably produce a receipt if I HAD to) and my competition vehicle used BA
Pro Series ($400). I know damn good and well what good front speakers sound
like and THEY DON'T sound like Pioneer 6x9's.

Furthermore, it has NOTHING to do with how much money you spend. I have NO
PROBLEM with using used gear, the used JL midbass speakers (for instance)
I'm using now sound WAY better than those $550 MB Quart's. According to you
I should put the Quart's back in because they cost more? You're an idiot.

MOSFET

"Captain Howdy" wrote in message
You were competing in IASCA for years? Sure you did and you won what?
Show us
something other then cheap talk, but then again you know no other.
Breakout
your trophy collection.

You're ghetto trash and you know you are and you hate being reminded of
it.
How many IASCA members use boxes made for a whole different set of
woofers,
and you're going to talk about SQ? HA . Sure you find my remarks about
your
system offensive, truth hurts sometimes and I'm sure the SQ coming out
your
two sets of tweeters were awesome as they were melting. You can't afford a
good sounding set of Japanese speakers, so I would guess that you're
right.
Discredit your system? People know trash when they see it, they don't need
my
help. Three large expensive subs, nah four midgrade subs.

Who cares about what you recommend, what makes you authority on anything
other
then being ghetto. What did you recommend to the guy that had his radio
stolen? "I know the feeling I had things stolen out of my car at least 20
times and mostly stereo gear and I just upgrade to something better then
what
I had stolen to make myself feel better about the whole thing". If that
isn't
ghetto advice then I don't know what is.

"But trust me, Howdy, you WILL grow up someday (no matter what your age
is),
and realize that SQ is the MOST important thing, not overwhelming bass.
That isn't to say that bass won't be importan to you (it still is to me),
but you will mature enough to realize that having pennies dance on the
hood
of your car and having people here you coming six blocks away is not the
most important thing (I KNOW you think it is now)."

You can head down to your next local competition and try to do that song
and
dance there, you'll find that there are a lot of 12 year olds there that
would
love to hear you out. Just look for the SPL area, you know the area with
more
cars in it then the other, that is if there is an SQ area.

**** what's important to you, no one cares what ghetto super star thinks.

What kind of a self proclaimed SQ'er blows up speakers? Oh yeah a ghetto
bitch
that buys cheap weak crap. Hey, Misfit that would be you.

Jealousy is running out of your month like a big yet chunky turd.

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
You know, after I saw that you had Pioneer 6x9's as your font speakers,
EVERYTHING became crystal clear. The advice I always give to people after
competing in IASCA for years, working for Phoenix Gold and listening to
Hundreds (maybe thousands) of cars is generally this:

A) Spend most of your car audio speaker resources on front speakers.

B) ALWAYS buy seperates up front as they sound better. NEVER coaxials,
and
especially 6x9's (the ONLY exception to that rule I have hever EVER heard
are MB Quart coaxials wihc sound very good, but I have NEVER heard a good
sounding 6x9). I mean, they sell Pioneer 6x9's at Walmart for Pete's
sake.

C) Never buy Japeneese speakers. I have NEVER heard a good sounding set
of
Japaneese speakers.

You system breaks all three of these principles that I tend to recommend.

OF COURSE, you don't like the things I have to say and it makes you feel
better to try and discredit me and my system in ANY way you can to make
yourself feel better ("ghetto-fab" eqpiumpnet, redicuouls cracks about my
wife (my wife for Christ's sake, that's so silly and shows just how angry
you are, I would NEVER say anything like that to ANYONE). Remember, I
didn't start this, you did with your offensive remarks about my system.

Go through EVERY SINGLE Car Audio magazine EVER PRINTED and find me a
competition car that had Japaneese 6x9's as front speakers. You won't
find
a SINGLE DAMN ONE. But, I don't care, if that sounds good TO YOU, then
whatever. But I've said it once and I will say it again, speakers ar MUCH
MORE important to Sound Quality than amps. You can try to debate this
(and
you have tried) until the end of time, but a good set of separate speakers
driven by my Jensen or Prestige amp (as long as not driven into clipping),
will ALWAYS sound better than your Japaneese 6x9's driven by the most
expensive amp on the market. THAT IS A FACT, PUSE AND SIMPLE. You
OBVIOUSLY have not experienced enough to know this.

You represent the quinisential joke of this newsgroup EVER SINCE IT'S
INCEPTION. The kid who buys a bunch of huge subs and huge amps to drive
them, yet has a crappy set of dual-cone speakers sitting on the floor up
front. No, this isn't EXACTLY you, because you have more money than this,
but it is YOU IN PRINCIPLE. 4k watts of bass, a 200 amp alternator, extra
batteries, and three large expensive subs, YET Pioneer 6x9's up front?
You
have the kind of system a 12 year old would build, ALL BASS, you just
have
a bit more money to spend.

But trust me, Howdy, you WILL grow up someday (no matter what your age
is),
and realize that SQ is the MOST important thing, not overwhelming bass.
That isn't to say that bass won't be importan to you (it still is to me),
but you will mature enough to realize that having pennies dance on the
hood
of your car and having people here you coming six blocks away is not the
most important thing (I KNOW you think it is now).

Anyway, you actually should go to some shows or a good shop (not Walmart
or
Best Buy) and actually listen to a really good set of separates. It may
change your ENTIRE paradigm.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

It's still a stupid word though.

Tony

VERY stupid.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Default Truce - No Flaming

I was JUST in my car and had my system WAY up. It sounded SOOOO GOOD. The
clarity was INCREDIBLE with my new tweets (Advent). And I actually thought
of you and felt sorry for you (REALLY) because this is something you will
never experience as long as you use Jap. 6x9's for your fronts.

In all seriousness, all bull**** aside, all my system vs. your system aside,
YOU REALLY WILL enjoy your system much more if you switch to separates. But
seem actually to RESIST this idea. This seems kind of sad to me. Your ego
will not let you try what is clearly better because you have convinced
yourself that your system is the best in the world. You do have awesome
bass, I have no doubt AT ALL.

But you will forever be trapped in second-class sound if you are stuck to
the notion that Pioneer 6x9's are the end-all be-all of speakers.

Why do I waste my time telling you this when you have said such awful things
about me, my wife, my system, my dog, my cat, my house, etc. Because
listening to my system just now, the clarity and imaging was so good I could
just sit and smile. THAT is what it is all about, NOTHING else (not
equipment, or IASCA, or SPL or anything). Just the wonder of being lost in
incredible sounding music. Everyone deserves to enjoy that.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Yeah, I can understand that, sorta info overload. Marshmallows are a funny
thing the first one always seems to taste alright and anything more then at
seems to taste like a fat girl's butt-crack. And you're right marshmallow is a
stupid word. In fact the English language has a lot of stupid worlds like
"stupid" and "Hebrew". Stupid it can also be misunderstood for stew-pid, We
all know what a stew is a mix of mystery meats, vegetables and, sauce. One
definition for pid is : infection of the upper female reproductive tract.
Isn't that sick.

The great thing about the English language is that it has a word for
everything, unlike the French language that does not have it's own words for
things like : blonde, brunette, chic, deja vu, rouge, manaja twa.

In article , "Tony F"
wrote:
I'll have you know, Captain, that I did NOT read your entire selection of
text regarding the marshmallow. Funny thing is, that after I posted my
message, I went online and looked up marshmallow and found that it was named
after the plant it was originally derived from. But thank you very much for
you thorough answer. Smart ass.

It's still a stupid word though.

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

I guess that you must have pawned your trophy collection. Great you swept the
parking lot at PG, that's awesome, good for you. Now that you have a family,
you really should mount that sub box properly and move that cap from behind
the upper part of the rear seat before someone reaches back their and gets
hurt. Never mind, I don't even care.

wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Rob Kulp Rob Kulp is offline

wrote:
I'll have you know, Captain, that I did NOT read your entire selection of
text regarding the marshmallow. Funny thing is, that after I posted my
message, I went online and looked up marshmallow and found that it was
named
after the plant it was originally derived from. But thank you very much
for
you thorough answer. Smart ass.

It's still a stupid word though.

Tony

Moon pies own you.....

Rob

Posted to rec.audio.car
X-OvrDistortion X-OvrDistortion is offline

Default Captain Howdy's Car

You have 6x9's in the front of your car........wait......it is building
up.......*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA *

Mosfet, this guy has no clue. And you cannot argue, even more, hold a
intelligent conversation with people like that.

Wanna know why there are so many people in the SPL tracks at comps? It
is easier to blow a 14xdB score then to get a decent soundstage and
proper imaging. And I am in no way bashing the SPL competitors, they
do their work too. I happen to know some very well respected SPL
competitors. But, when it comes to the complexity of music, SQ is just
a hard thing to accomplish in a car. It scares a lot of folks away.

BTW, I am running my ID Chameleons 6.5 and 2 Adire Audio 8" kodas and
am as happy as a pig in ****.

--
X-OvrDistortion

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Hey pig in ****, when you're done sucking ass. feel free to come over this way
and pony up some head. Next time you're on a meter let us know just how easy
it is to blow a 14xdB score with your 2 Adire Audio 8"s. Does Adire still make
8" koda midbass drivers?

In article ,
X-OvrDistortion wrote:

You have 6x9's in the front of your car........wait......it is building
up.......*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA A*

Mosfet, this guy has no clue. And you cannot argue, even more, hold a
intelligent conversation with people like that.

Wanna know why there are so many people in the SPL tracks at comps? It
is easier to blow a 14xdB score then to get a decent soundstage and
proper imaging. And I am in no way bashing the SPL competitors, they
do their work too. I happen to know some very well respected SPL
competitors. But, when it comes to the complexity of music, SQ is just
a hard thing to accomplish in a car. It scares a lot of folks away.

BTW, I am running my ID Chameleons 6.5 and 2 Adire Audio 8" kodas and
am as happy as a pig in ****.

Posted to rec.audio.car
John Durbin John Durbin is offline

No... no, they don't. The world is full of people that are way too
assholish, or immature, or impatient, or obtuse, to enjoy a properly
sorted-out car audio system. You're just being nice. The truth is - and
I am NOT joining sides here, you're on your own with CH (funny what
those initials can stand for!) - that most people don't value quality
sound, or lack the patience to learn what it takes to reproduce it well
consistently.

I had an acquaintance that put this better... he said, "It's all about
the music, stupid!" But, for me that's now increasingly a solo hobby.

I get tired of trying to explain to people that just don't get it why
their cars don't sound great. Nowadays everyone thinks you can have plug
and play instant gratification of pretty much anything. Car audio CAN be
that way some times, if you know what to plug and how to play but for
most it's a closed book. A lot of little things done right can equal one
big listening experience but today people lack the patience to learn
those things.

So, screw 'em... as long as my car (and house) continue to sound the way
I like them to, I don't care.

JD

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain Howdy Wrote:
Hey pig in ****, when you're done sucking ***. feel free to come over
this way
and pony up some head. Next time you're on a meter let us know just how
easy
it is to blow a 14xdB score with your 2 Adire Audio 8"s. Does Adire
still make
8" koda midbass drivers?

You are just too stupid to understand. I have nothing to prove to you,
you have proved it all yourself. Sucking ***.....bwahahahaaa......god
forbid that I have an opinion that coincides with someone that you are
having an arguemant with.....If I had any interest blowing a 14x score
I would not be running what I have. Maybe I should get my boy black00
over here and let him school ya on the art of SPL. Dumbass.

--
X-OvrDistortion
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Like I have something to prove to a moron that talks **** from a forum that
makes you sign up to read news group threads that are delayed by 2 days. Over
the past 6 or 7 years I have seen a lot of people that do nothing but talk
**** in here and rarely have the balls to step up and let people see how they
have put there skills to use, and if your car looks anything like the work
that you have done on your Home Theatre system your car install should be a
hoot to see.

Is that a 19" sony tv surrounded by all of those speakers and wires? Is that I
table cloth that's handing over your window? I hope that you did not have to
sell your carpet you get that 6 inch sub that you have there (hope it doesn't
fall off that speaker). Is that a Brady Bunch tv mat? bwahahahaaa trailer
trash unites.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jenn1/lol.jpeg

You are just too stupid to understand. I have nothing to prove to you,
you have proved it all yourself. Sucking ***.....bwahahahaaa......god
forbid that I have an opinion that coincides with someone that you are
having an arguemant with.....If I had any interest blowing a 14x score
I would not be running what I have. Maybe I should get my boy black00
over here and let him school ya on the art of SPL. Dumbass.

Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

"had an acquaintance that put this better... he said, "It's all about
the music, stupid!" But, for me that's now increasingly a solo hobby."

That is aptly put. I sometimes refer to the people that build the monolithic
systems and tout brand names as "equipment junkies". To them, it is the
equipment, not the music. These people are easy to spot because they usually
badmouth what they consider lower end junk. It doesn't matter that you could
build a well thought out and good sounding system with the so-called junk if
you know what you are doing. It doesn't fly with them because it lacks snob
appeal or a large dose of the elite factor. It is particulary evident when
discussing component speakers and subwoofers. Of course, they know it all,
but this pseudo knowledge is usually based on what they have heard from
somebody else (usually another equipment junkie). It is not learned or
garnered through first hand knowledge and careful study.

- RG

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

There are tribes in Africa that build their houses out of mud and cow ****,
and no matter how well they molding the mud and cow **** onto their houses at
the end of the day it's still **** that stinks.

In article , "RG"
wrote:
[...]

. ..

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain Howdy Wrote:
[...]

Hahhaaaa......that is not my house dumb ***. Try again. And if you
had any clue at all, you would see there is more there then the 19"
Sony. 6" sub........again......bwahahahaaaa........nobody knew how
stupid you are until you let your little fingers do the typing. Why
don't you bring your dumb *** over to www.carstereos.org and get some
education. Dumb ***.

--
X-OvrDistortion
Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

What tribe would that be ... you seem to have intimate first hand knowledge
and experience of this phenomena, albeit maybe not in the housing area.

- RG

****,

wrote:
[...]

.. .

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Jamie Pruden Jamie Pruden is offline

Or me...

smiles,
Jamie

On 2006-07-23 02:32:23 -0700, "Tony F" said:

"I thought you had some REALLY, REALLY expensive Morell or Dynaudio separates."

No, silly...that's me!

Tony

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

We haven't seen what you have built with mud and cow **** yet, any reason for
this?

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Where you you think that I have found pictures of this joke that you have in
your livingroom? What's the thread called " Sneak Peak"? @ www.carstereos.org

That is some funny **** that you have going on there Brady Bunch. I would love
to see your value-village shopping cart install that you have to go with your
home setup. Step up little bitch. bwahahahaaaa

Hahhaaaa......that is not my house dumb ***. Try again. And if you
had any clue at all, you would see there is more there then the 19"
Sony. 6" sub........again......bwahahahaaaa........nobody knew how
stupid you are until you let your little fingers do the typing. Why
don't you bring your dumb *** over to www.carstereos.org and get some
education. Dumb ***.

Posted to rec.audio.car
X-OvrDistortion X-OvrDistortion is offline

Come on dumb ***, tell me how bad this looks.

http://www.carstereos.org/gallery/br...?c=177&userid=

--
X-OvrDistortion
Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

What does that have to do with what I have asked you? You almost vaid
questions as well as Misfit.

In article ,
X-OvrDistortion wrote:

Come on dumb ***, tell me how bad this looks.

http://www.carstereos.org/gallery/br...?c=177&userid=

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain Howdy Wrote:
Where you you think that I have found pictures of this joke that you
have in
your livingroom? What's the thread called " Sneak Peak"? @
www.carstereos.org

That is some funny **** that you have going on there Brady Bunch. I
would love
to see your value-village shopping cart install that you have to go
with your
home setup. Step up little *****. bwahahahaaaa

Once again dumb ***, not my house.

--
X-OvrDistortion

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

That's what I though, pull up your dress before you run, would hate to see
you trip. Step up or sit down.

In article , "RG"
wrote:
You have a problem ..... bye ...

- RG

wrote:
[...]

m...

MOSFET wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

You have a problem ..... bye ...

- RG

You see, RG, you get sucked in by this assshole, too. If you disagree in
even the SLIGHTEST with what the wise captain thinks, you get these really
nasty, uncalled for, downright RUDE responses back from him rather than an
intelligent debate supporting his own position. BTW, I have him blocked but
I can see what he has said by reading other posts. You just have to wonder
where all this hatred and venom comes from. It's like he's a third grader.
A disagreement with Howdy NEVER produces a thoughtful debate, but always
digresses into a nasty, personal, flame war.

Times like this I wish this group were moderated so he would be banned.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Captain Howdy Wrote:
Hey pig in ****, when you're done sucking ***. feel free to come over
this way
and pony up some head. Next time you're on a meter let us know just how
easy
it is to blow a 14xdB score with your 2 Adire Audio 8"s. Does Adire
still make
8" koda midbass drivers?

This is a pretty typical debate response from Howdy. Full of insightful
assertions to back up his theories. Note the professionalism in which he
presents his arguments. Truly, a renaissance man if I ever saw one.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

You're right. And I don't see his posts anymore either. Pretty soon he will
have only himself to talk to. The irony is ... he probably doesn't like
himself either.

- RG

"MOSFET" wrote in message
m...
You have a problem ..... bye ...

- RG

You see, RG, you get sucked in by this assshole, too. If you disagree in
even the SLIGHTEST with what the wise captain thinks, you get these really
nasty, uncalled for, downright RUDE responses back from him rather than an
intelligent debate supporting his own position. BTW, I have him blocked
but I can see what he has said by reading other posts. You just have to
wonder where all this hatred and venom comes from. It's like he's a third
grader. A disagreement with Howdy NEVER produces a thoughtful debate, but
always digresses into a nasty, personal, flame war.

Times like this I wish this group were moderated so he would be banned.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

". Great you swept the
parking lot at PG, that's awesome, good for you.

Yah, I have an MBA and I swept their parking lot. Oh, and BTW you can check
that one out too, University of Portland School of Business Class of 1995
where I went on to be a college professor at that same school teaching a
Consumer Behavior course in the evenings to graduate students and
undergrads. If you call the U of P School of Buss. I'm sure they would be
MORE THAN HAPPY to verify those two facts. So yes, right, Phoenix Gold
hired me to sweep their parking lot (actually, I worked in their marketing
dept.).

You, Howdy, just MAYBE, graduated from Junior High.

I'm glad I don't have to read your lame-ass response to this. HAHAHAHAHA

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car

Captain Dumb *** Wrote:
Still waiting for the link to your car install. No need to be ashamed.

Cpt. Dumbass

If I had some pictures of what I put in my car I would be more then
happy to share, but I don't think that it is so special to deserve
pictures. Maybe once I get the fibergalssing done I will show you what
it looks like. Until then, sit and dream about some more entertaining
come backs. You amuse me. Maybe once your balls drop you can/will be
able to hold a intelligent conversation.

Yes, you still are a dumbass, but I will give you this. If you are the
one who did the front end work on the maroon car, it looks good.

That is all.

--
X-OvrDistortion
Posted to rec.audio.car
Grimmis1027 Grimmis1027 is offline

MOSFET wrote:

You see, RG, you get sucked in by this assshole, too. If you disagree in
even the SLIGHTEST with what the wise captain thinks, you get these really
nasty, uncalled for, downright RUDE responses back from him rather than an
intelligent debate supporting his own position. BTW, I have him blocked but

Acording to Google, he's left some 4000+ messages in 338 groups, what
does that tell you ??. :-)

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain_Howdy Captain_Howdy is offline

I have to honest here, I don't really care about what you have in your
livingroom, but people's style tends to carry over from home audio to car
audio. Enough said about that.

Talking **** and not stepping up to back the **** that you are talking is
weak. If i'm a dumbass then fine. Step up and let us all see how a smarter
person does car audio and put me in my place. This far I have called you and
RG out along with Misfit and his SQ competition trophies and all three of you
fold like a bunch of bitches.If you seen my front end work then you seen my
system. What are you afraid of ? My car is geared towards SPL and at every
competition there are a few people in C class that kick my ass, so i know that
I don't have the greatest system out there, but for some reason it makes you
bitches run and hide. For me to install a $500 component set is out right
stupid my 6x9's work just fine for what I need them to do. On the other hand
if I ever have the need to have my car geared towards just SQ I'll replace my
6x9's with a good component set and retune my system. If the day ever comes
that having my system as load as concert (110db) without damaging
anything becomes impressive like it has for some here. Until then I would like
to see a junk collector like Misfit swap out this component set so that he
doesn't blow a 3rd set for a pair of 6x9's and pull up in the SPL lane beside
me.