whitaker whitaker is offline
Junior Member

Default Tunebite

Stumbled upon this app on the web,just wondering if anyone has had some experience with it.
Reddit Reddit is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitaker View Post
Stumbled upon this app on the web,just wondering if anyone has had some experience with it.
Hi,

Yeah, it can be a great tool. If you are a great music fan and like to have your favorite music with you all the time, Tunebite is definitely the tool.
If you are not a common user, and want to convert smth. this time only, Tunebite is probably not the answer, it's not freeware and I doubt it, that a one-time user would spend more than a few bucks to convert a song.
I for one, have tunebite through Audials, costs a little bit more, but as I said, it's worth for a music fan.
So I can recommend it, go for it. But you probably should check out some other similar soft also, before buying it, just to be sure
whitaker whitaker is offline
Junior Member

thanks for answering.I was rather interested especially in how's the quality of the files after the conversion.