George Gleason

Default attn Will, Romeo,Arny

your superior intellect and solid grasp of the facts has lead me to conclude
any more discussion with any of you is pointless
you already know everything
and I am sure you will continue to make sure everyone knows how smart you
are
keep up the good work, without me
I will make a much better effort to live by example.
enjoy your delusions. your need to be jerks has outstripped my need to call
you up on it

---

attn Will, Romeo,Arny George Gleason Pro Audio 14 July 7th 04 05:04 AM
attn: "GreyCloud" only ! Key' Pro Audio 2 June 1st 04 11:11 PM
attn: "Kadaitcha Man" Key' Pro Audio 0 May 26th 04 06:10 AM
Attn: Alex James...couldn't reply to your email about Gallien-Krueger Chas Lewis Marketplace 0 January 11th 04 06:28 PM
attn: rec.audio.pro Chris Hornbeck Pro Audio 2 December 3rd 03 01:31 AM