Posted to rec.audio.tech
Michael R. Kesti[_2_] Michael R. Kesti[_2_] is offline

Default Brake light modulator for CBR600F4

My son told me in August that he likes my GoldWings's brake light
modulator and he smiled when I responded that Christmas is coming.
He rides a Honda CBR600F4; I'm not certain which year. Is there a
modulator that is known to work well with the the 600F4?

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to rec.audio.tech

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote ...
My son told me in August that he likes my GoldWings's brake light
modulator and he smiled when I responded that Christmas is coming.
He rides a Honda CBR600F4; I'm not certain which year. Is there a
modulator that is known to work well with the the 600F4?

Still trying to figure out what this has to do with audio?
(Unless it is a source of RFI or something? :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Michael R. Kesti[_2_] Michael R. Kesti[_2_] is offline

Richard Crowley wrote:

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote ...
My son told me in August that he likes my GoldWings's brake light
modulator and he smiled when I responded that Christmas is coming.
He rides a Honda CBR600F4; I'm not certain which year. Is there a
modulator that is known to work well with the the 600F4?

Still trying to figure out what this has to do with audio?
(Unless it is a source of RFI or something? :-)

I obviously paid insufficient attention to the newsgroup I had selected
when I posted this message. Please accept my apologies.