Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Default Improved my Soundomain Page - Check it out!

OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard to
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

Where are the pix of your other amps?

In article , "MOSFET"
wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard to
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

All my other amps are under my seats and the whole thing just doesn't look,
well, impressive. But that's a good idea and I think I will include a few.
Thanks.

MOSFET

wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard to
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

No, I haven't made any mods other than audio, unless you count the Optima
battery. It's a Subaru Forester for Pete's sake, not a Ferrari.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
Um, dude - you need to turn on the rating section for your car audio,
all you have right now is 'overall' - You haven't made any mods to the
car other than audio!
From the 'member lobby' (just after login) select your vehicle on the

menu to the left.
From your vehicle menu, select the 'Hit Counter and Ratings' section.

Select Car Audio - you'll be doing a lot better, I think.

~Mister.Lull
MOSFET wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard to
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Mister.Lull

Exactly, that's why you need to have people rating your audio rather
than just your overall. I'm not disrespecting the vehicle, I just
think you're asking people to rate the whole thing when they should
only be rating the system...
~Mister.Lull
MOSFET wrote:
No, I haven't made any mods other than audio, unless you count the Optima
battery. It's a Subaru Forester for Pete's sake, not a Ferrari.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
Um, dude - you need to turn on the rating section for your car audio,
all you have right now is 'overall' - You haven't made any mods to the
car other than audio!
From the 'member lobby' (just after login) select your vehicle on the

menu to the left.
From your vehicle menu, select the 'Hit Counter and Ratings' section.

MOSFET wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard to
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

Oh, I get it! Thanks Lull. I'll change that!

MOSFET

oups.com...
MOSFET wrote:
No, I haven't made any mods other than audio, unless you count the Optima
battery. It's a Subaru Forester for Pete's sake, not a Ferrari.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
Um, dude - you need to turn on the rating section for your car audio,
all you have right now is 'overall' - You haven't made any mods to the
car other than audio!
From the 'member lobby' (just after login) select your vehicle on the
menu to the left.
From your vehicle menu, select the 'Hit Counter and Ratings' section.

MOSFET wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much
better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

OK, I changed it, PLEASE go to my site and rate my stereo. Right now it's
unrated.

MOSFET wrote:
No, I haven't made any mods other than audio, unless you count the Optima
battery. It's a Subaru Forester for Pete's sake, not a Ferrari.

MOSFET

"Mister.Lull" wrote in message
ups.com...
Um, dude - you need to turn on the rating section for your car audio,
all you have right now is 'overall' - You haven't made any mods to the
car other than audio!
From the 'member lobby' (just after login) select your vehicle on the
menu to the left.
From your vehicle menu, select the 'Hit Counter and Ratings' section.

MOSFET wrote:
OK, my first go at it was a little rough and my text was WAY too hard
read. Also, I had no exterior shots. I think this makes a much
better
page. Let me know what you think. THANKS!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2359697

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
Tony F

Looks great, Nick!

I forgot you had 5 capacitors!! Holy shiat!! Do you really need that
many??? :-)

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Clarion DRZ9255 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and Xenon X1200.1

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

2006 Mustang GT Coupe
Alpine IVA-D310 DVD Head Unit, Alpine MRA-550 Digital 5.1 Amp, Boston
Acoustics Z-Series Speakers, Alpine SBS-05DC Center Channel Speaker,
Amplified MTX Thunderform Sub

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

"Tony F" wrote in message
Looks great, Nick!

I forgot you had 5 capacitors!! Holy shiat!! Do you really need that
many??? :-)

Tony

Well, yes, keep in mind three of them are 1/2 farad caps (one next to the
battery, one next to the Jensen amp and one next to the Prestige amp). One
is 1 farad (for the Fosgate amp) and the fith is 1.5 farads (for the
Soundstream amp) for a total of four farads, which isn't REALLY that much
these days. I'll try to make my amps under the seats look a little more
professional and get pictures of those soon as well. I also am going to be
doing a little restructuring of my X-over situation for my fronts. I just
bought a Coustic XM-3 which will handle the X-over duties after the Clarion
EQ. This will give me better X-over control of my tweeters so I don't have
to use passive X-overs for the tweeters (the Jensen amp that drives my
tweeters has a high-pass filter that only goes up to 400 Hz so a passive
X-over network was necessary). I want to discard with ALL passive X-over
components, even for the tweeters (the XM-3 has this 20X multiplier circuit
that will allow me to have an active high-pass X-over for the tweeters of
around 2000 Hz).

Nick