Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

Default TAC reviews the Behringer A500

paul packer said:

Choosing between you and Krooger is like choosing between Kool-Aid and
HiC. Either way, it's a giant case of yucko.

Drink up, George, there's a good boy.

I was just kidding, paulie. No hard feelings. :-)

BTW, did you notice Turdborg saying that my choice of no phono and no MD
was "right"? The poor dumb **** still believes that there's a single
configuration that will please everybody, and all we have to do is
swallow his 'borgma and stop following our own tastes.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:39:08 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said:

Choosing between you and Krooger is like choosing between Kool-Aid and
HiC. Either way, it's a giant case of yucko.

Drink up, George, there's a good boy.

I was just kidding, paulie. No hard feelings. :-)

BTW, did you notice Turdborg saying that my choice of no phono and no MD
was "right"? The poor dumb **** still believes that there's a single
configuration that will please everybody, and all we have to do is
swallow his 'borgma and stop following our own tastes.

Well, if that $120 JVC integrated sounds as good as he believes, we
may be closer to audio nirvana than we think, and for less than $500
all up too including a pair of White Van speakers..

As long as we don't include minidisc, of course. That would spoil the
sound anyway. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

[dot] net wrote in message

paul packer said:

Choosing between you and Krooger is like choosing
between Kool-Aid and HiC. Either way, it's a giant case
of yucko.

Drink up, George, there's a good boy.

I was just kidding, paulie. No hard feelings. :-)

BTW, did you notice Turdborg saying that my choice of no
phono and no MD was "right"? The poor dumb **** still
believes that there's a single configuration that will
please everybody, and all we have to do is swallow his
'borgma and stop following our own tastes.

More evidence that Middius flunked critical thinking class. Just because I
aggreed with a certain configuation is ZERO evidence that I think that its
the only one that is agreeable.

Putting this into language that the Middiot will understand...

Just because black kitty cats are mousers doesn't mean that calico kitty
cats can't be mousers.

Got it now, Middius?