Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Another lie exposed

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
:
: "EddieM" wrote in message
: ...
: NYOB123 wrote
: Eddie wrote:
:
: So my question is, how can one be sure that Mr. Olive really
: wrote the above commentary.
:
:
: Dear stupid Twit:
: Send him and E-mail and ask him.
:
:
:
:
:
: YOU post the commentary which you allegedly claimed written by
: Mr. Olive. You said you know him well. You were lying weren't you ?
:
: Duh.. Eddie, If he were lying, would he tell you the truth, that he was
: lying?
:

hmm, this stuff rings a bell.... got it, the Richman - McKelvey phone
home episode :-)
what is Bruce up to, these days,
ne way ?

R.

My guess is that it got to hot for the fake Richman so he's just using his
other sock puppets now.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

Default ABX=NFG

dave weil wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 21:52:34 +0000 (UTC), Steven Sullivan
wrote:

dave weil wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:13:23 +0000 (UTC), Steven Sullivan
wrote:

It's not listed as one of their companies on the pull down menu of their
website.

Look under 'Brands'.

He did. Madrigal doesn't appear there.

er..yes it does. Right under the Mark Levinson logo, it says
"Madrigal Audio Laboratories".

er... no it doesn't. Not on the Harman.com site it doesn't.

I was referring to this site:

http://www.harmanspecialtygroup.com/

where, if you pull down the 'Brands' menu, you'll see
"Madrigal Audio Laboratories " right under the Mark Levinson logo.

On the
brands pull down menu, it goes Lexicon, Mark Levinson, Revel (not the
alphabetical nature of the names).

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

I lose by being right.;..again?

No wonder Arny thinks you're a loony.

--
-S
"The most appealing intuitive argument for atheism is the mindblowing stupidity of religious
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

wrote:

It's not listed as one of their companies on the pull down menu of their
website.

Look under 'Brands'.

He did. Madrigal doesn't appear there.

er..yes it does. Right under the Mark Levinson logo, it says
"Madrigal Audio Laboratories".

er... no it doesn't. Not on the Harman.com site it doesn't.

I was referring to this site:

http://www.harmanspecialtygroup.com/

where, if you pull down the 'Brands' menu, you'll see
"Madrigal Audio Laboratories " right under the Mark Levinson logo.

Well, you'll find the Madrigal name if you select Mark Levinson from
the dropdown on the Harman site, but that's not helpful if you're
trying to findout if Madrigal is a Harman company by going to the
Harman site. That's what we were talking about after all. We were
talking about why Mike wouldn't have known about Madrigal just by
going to the Harman site, which is www. harman.com. That's the most
logical site to go to if you want to find out about Harman.

On the
brands pull down menu, it goes Lexicon, Mark Levinson, Revel (not the
alphabetical nature of the names).

Sorry, you lose.

Again.

I lose by being right.;..again?

But you WEREN'T right. Not in the context of what was actually being
discussed.

No wonder Arny thinks you're a loony.

Frankly, I take that as a badge of honor, once again considering the
context.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote in message
k.net
My guess is that it got to hot for the fake Richman so
he's just using his other sock puppets now.

More likely - his 463'd brain transplant finally worked.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
EddieM

nyob123 wrote
Clyde Slick wrote
EddieM wrote
Eddie wrote:

So my question is, how can one be sure that Mr. Olive really
wrote the above commentary.

Dear stupid Twit:
Send him and E-mail and ask him.

YOU post the commentary which you allegedly claimed written by
Mr. Olive. You said you know him well. You were lying weren't you ?

Duh.. Eddie, If he were lying, would he tell you the truth, that he was
lying?

For the record, I NEVER said I knew him well. Just another one of Eddie's
fabrications.

So you are admitting that you really don't know him well afterall, and that
you just wanna make evident that you're sickly in love with everything he
say. Are you looking for a new hero and fabricated that you made contact
with him? Hmm, it's a toss-up:

Head or Tail ?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
paul packer

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:47:00 -0600, dave weil
wrote:

No wonder Arny thinks you're a loony.

Frankly, I take that as a badge of honor, once again considering the
context.

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a mental
midget, which means I can't understand anything. What's to become of
me in this world?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

paul packer said:

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a mental
midget, which means I can't understand anything. What's to become of
me in this world?

I thought you had written off your time on the earthly plain as a mere
prelude to your eternal existence in "heaven", with JEE-zus and all the
other dead guys who live on, miraculously, as disembodied spirits.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

paul packer said:

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a mental
midget, which means I can't understand anything. What's to become of
me in this world?

I thought you had written off your time on the earthly plain as a mere
prelude to your eternal existence in "heaven", with JEE-zus and all the
other dead guys who live on, miraculously, as disembodied spirits.

Maybe he will be in eternal heaven with Arny, No, wait....that would be
hell.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Steven Sullivan

wrote:

No wonder Arny thinks you're a loony.

Frankly, I take that as a badge of honor, once again considering the
context.

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a mental
midget, which means I can't understand anything. What's to become of
me in this world?

election to the highest office in the land?

--
-S
"The most appealing intuitive argument for atheism is the mindblowing stupidity of religious
fundamentalists." -- Ginger Yellow
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

wrote:

No wonder Arny thinks you're a loony.

Frankly, I take that as a badge of honor, once again
considering the context.

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a
mental midget, which means I can't understand anything.
What's to become of me in this world?

Paul, you should both hold your breath until brain
transplants become safe and easy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
dave weil

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:13:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Yes, and you're only a technological midget, Dave. I'm a
mental midget, which means I can't understand anything.
What's to become of me in this world?

Paul, you should both hold your breath until brain
transplants become safe and easy.

Thank you, PeeWee. Now back to the Playhouse with you.