Record Ho!

Default FS: Revox B790 Direct Drive Linear Tracking Turntable

Revox Linear Tracking Direct Drive Turntable
Table is in very good condition. Rock steady speed and adjustments. Quartz
Locked. Tonearm controls work very well. Dustcover is very good condition
with the exception of a spot on the top front edge. It looks like someone
placed a cigarette on the top. It's the size of a pencil's eraser tip.
This unit features an Ortofon VMS 20 EO Mk II in excellent condition. This
unit was purchased in a military audio store and is ready for world wide
usage.
Adapter plugs included. Asking $300 obo. Shipping $15.00 anywhere in the
U.S. only. I have the original box and manual. I will be placing this on
ebay if not sold in 2 to 3 days. I will double box for safe arrival.
Thanks