Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

Default tv bug again

i got a inch to buy tv..lol
radio shack has a good 1, 27'' $130! but in my area sold out...grrrrr

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

mitsubishi makes a great tv. but alil pricey.
jvc makes a great tv...hhmmmmm
pioneer? rca?

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald

car video is the stupidest idea a human ever had! to watch a 7'' screen
n not a 27-36'' screen in your house is insane...
also those location finders in cars where its put up on a screen.lol
i'd never ride in a car with a sat. location finder...cause its a sign
you a moron. n i'm not putting my life in the hands of a moron....