Posted to rec.audio.car
Baz

Default Alpine head units and removable fascia

I have an Alpine TDA-7556R which seems to have a problem in that the
tuner seems to loose all stations for a while and then return a couple
of minutes later. I have checked the ariel connections and all seems
fine.

Anyway someone has offered me the main unit with a damaged fascia, this
of course should not be a problem as I already have a fascia.

My question is, are the fascia paired to the units or will a fascia
from any unit with the same model number work.

Cheers

Baz

Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

"Baz" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an Alpine TDA-7556R which seems to have a problem in that the
tuner seems to loose all stations for a while and then return a couple
of minutes later. I have checked the ariel connections and all seems
fine.

Anyway someone has offered me the main unit with a damaged fascia, this
of course should not be a problem as I already have a fascia.

My question is, are the fascia paired to the units or will a fascia
from any unit with the same model number work.

Cheers

Baz

As long as it is the same model # the face with work

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET

As long as it is the same model # the face with work
Do you mean the "fascia" will work?

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy

WTF fascia, I would go for some fascia right about now.