Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default **** on Kyoto

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Good peer review involves (scientists of) all disciplines. The idea that certain scientific
disciplines should be excluded from even discussing climate is plain barking mad. Of course
the 'climatologists' would doubtles like to keep all discussion with their cosy little
cabal.

I have not seen one site on either side that includes veterinarians. I
also have yet to see an automotive engineer. Have you seen a
histologist? Or an OB/GYN? LOL!

IDIOT.

Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 4 December 14th 07 10:39 PM
Piss on Kyoto Eeyore Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:27 PM
Piss on Kyoto Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason! Audio Opinions 0 December 14th 07 08:10 PM