Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Ground Loop

Bob Simon wrote:
I bought the Jensen ISOMAX years ago because I was told it would eliminate =
the cable ground issue. Apparently, it isn't. Do you have any idea why no=
t?

Maybe you have a different issue. Disconnect the cable. Does the hum stop?
If so, it's not the cable.

The isolation transformer should effectively stop any ground loop through the
cable system. But test it and make sure.

"Don't guess, measure."

Ground Loop Bob Simon[_2_] Pro Audio 4 August 27th 16 05:11 AM
Ground Loop? (Ground Loop Isolators Have No Effect) [email protected] Car Audio 3 January 15th 05 06:18 PM
ground loop J. Sun High End Audio 5 May 2nd 04 07:10 PM
Ground loop hum? Jack Dotson High End Audio 3 August 27th 03 02:36 AM
Ground loop? Troy Pro Audio 7 July 29th 03 06:11 PM