Daniel TONG

Default 04 Accord DX front speakers set-up

I want to replace my 04 Accord DX 4 dr front and back speakers.

Does anyone has any idea what I will be facing taking out the front
speaker's grille?

Do I have to take out some front door panel?

I am sure I have no problem replacing the stock back speakers (same as
those of 99 which I did myself).

Any input would be most appreciated

Daniel
at
loulax07

u need to remove the door panel, yes
and may need to make an mdf ring for the woofer, or the magnet may hit
the window

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366