SonoCable

Default FS: SonoCable High-End Audio Cables

Hi, I've been lurking around here for a bit, and have just started my own
cable company, providing high end Audio Cable for reasonable prices. I
finally have the product line up and wanted to invite you all to check my
wares out.

http://www.sonocable.com/

Prices range from $30-$300 or so, with mostly interconnects, but other items
as well including Passive Preamps. The High end cables are constructed of 8
strands of 4N .9999 silver in a complex braid, and sound teriffic, and also
look good. Let me know what you think!

Mention this ad and get 15% off any prices on the site!

TCS

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:01:59 -0800, SonoCable wrote:
Hi, I've been lurking around here for a bit, and have just started my own
cable company, providing high end Audio Cable for reasonable prices. I
finally have the product line up and wanted to invite you all to check my
wares out.

http://www.sonocable.com/

Prices range from $30-$300 or so, with mostly interconnects, but other items
as well including Passive Preamps. The High end cables are constructed of 8
strands of 4N .9999 silver in a complex braid, and sound teriffic, and also
look good. Let me know what you think!

Mention this ad and get 15% off any prices on the site!

Not good enough. Do you have a cable where I can **** away $20,000 so
I can really impress my idiot yuppie friends?
SonoCable

Not good enough. Do you have a cable where I can **** away $20,000 so
I can really impress my idiot yuppie friends?

No, in order to justify that kind of pricing i would have to spend a lot of
money on the cable. I price the cables in line with the amount of effort and
materials i put into them... but if you want, i can charge you $20,000 for a
$300 cable and you can tell your friends that it was $20,000.

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

On 1/6/05 16:02, in article Zv4Dd.709201$Pl.333664@pd7tw1no, "SonoCable"
wrote:

No, in order to justify that kind of pricing i would have to spend a lot of
money on the cable. I price the cables in line with the amount of effort and
materials i put into them... but if you want, i can charge you $20,000 for a
$300 cable and you can tell your friends that it was $20,000.

Actually, these are from the photos clearly cheap "highend" cables
manufactured in China. Known to be a scam.

Imported by Nelson Chung into British Columbia, and using a website only six
weeks old from $35 website templates.

Claims to be "incorporated", but no record of incorporation in BC Canada, or
anywhere else.

SCAM ALERT ISSUED!
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES!

SonoCable

Actually, these are from the photos clearly cheap "highend" cables
manufactured in China. Known to be a scam.

oh really? I actually hand make these myself, and hand sand and cut all the
wood and solder them all myself. How is this "known to be a scam"?

Imported by Nelson Chung into British Columbia, and using a website only
six
weeks old from $35 website templates.

That's me.. and they are NOT $35 website templates, because i designed the
templates myself, using my skills as a professional web designer, which is
my "day job". I admit it wasn't my best work, but you're way outta line, but
i guess that's how you get your rocks off.

Its always quite amazing that you know how to do a "whois" to find my
information.. wow.. i'm blown away.

Claims to be "incorporated", but no record of incorporation in BC Canada,
or
anywhere else.

The .inc has been removed from the footer of the website, you are correct in
that i am not incorporated, my mistake. I do know that you are a regular
troll on this board, and wasn't sure if i should advertise, but when you
attack my business and call my personal hand made and designed work a "known
scam" and manufactured in China, you attack me.

What a coward, hiding behind all that fake emails and names. I have no
problem letting anyone know who i am.

SonoCable

The more i read your slanderous lies the more this irks me.

I built these cables by hand and spent hours every day testing and trying
different braids that i had developed.. using all raw materials i have
purchased. You are not a "scam alert" finder, you are a troll that is
slandering my business.

And then calling my website a $35 template?? Where is your proof? Where is
your proof that the cables are manufactured in China?? You make claims with
NO credibility what so ever, and you can't prove it because i made these
cables myself.

Claiming the website that I DESIGNED MYSELF using photoshop and illustrator,
is a $35 template is also slander. I designed the site myself like i have
designed all the websites i've made in the last 6 years i have spent
designing websites.

And actually only the domain is 6 weeks old, the project and the design of
the cables is something i have been working on for quite a while... the
website was created quite a while ago. And as for being around only 6
weeks.. we all have to start somewhere. I never claimed i was around for
years.. since when is it a crime to start a business?

Actually, these are from the photos clearly cheap "highend" cables
manufactured in China. Known to be a scam.

Imported by Nelson Chung into British Columbia, and using a website only
six
weeks old from $35 website templates.

Claims to be "incorporated", but no record of incorporation in BC Canada,
or
anywhere else.

SCAM ALERT ISSUED!
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES!

TCS

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:12:13 -0800, SonoCable wrote:
The more i read your slanderous lies the more this irks me.

I built these cables by hand and spent hours every day testing and trying
different braids that i had developed.. using all raw materials i have
purchased. You are not a "scam alert" finder, you are a troll that is
slandering my business.

Don't mind McCarty (the asshole slandering you). He's rec.audio.marketplace's
resident nutcase and everybody reading the newsgroup for more than a few
days learns to ignore him.

I'm not even sure McCarty's sentient. Probably just some software created
by a sadistic CS student left running on somebody's server.
SonoCable

Don't mind McCarty (the asshole slandering you). He's
rec.audio.marketplace's
resident nutcase and everybody reading the newsgroup for more than a few
days learns to ignore him.

heh.. okay.. yeah its funny cuz i read this NG occasionally and as a reader
i learned to ignore his posts, but when it happens to me its suddenly
personal and i got worked up

I'm not even sure McCarty's sentient. Probably just some software created
by a sadistic CS student left running on somebody's server.

wouldn't that be something!

thanks for the reassurances.. seems like a good bunch of guys here for the
most part.. another guy emailed me to tell me not to worry about this
McCarty fellow as well.

Nelson