Fred

Default Ford Focus CD Changer to line out adapter?

I have a 2003 Ford Focus with factory Blaupunkt single CD/MP3 player.
It has a CD changer button in front and a connector in back.

I want to convert this to a line in. I know I need an adapter plug
that has two RCA connectors on it.
Anyone know where I can get one? Or the parts with a diagram?