Posted to rec.audio.car
spam spam is offline

Default Wanted: Manual for Jensen MCE4810W

I just bought a used car with a Jensen MCE4810W radio/CD already
installed, and no manual came with it.

I've tried Google without any luck. Anyone know where I can find an
owner's manual for it?

Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.car
spam spam is offline

Thanks for the tip. I visited the Audiovox web site and searched for a
manual but couldn't find one. Couldn't even find the MCE4810W radio.
Which is funny, because it isn't that old. Any other ideas, anyone?

"spam" " wrote in message
I just bought a used car with a Jensen MCE4810W radio/CD already installed,
and no manual came with it.

I've tried Google without any luck. Anyone know where I can find an
owner's manual for it?

Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.car
spam spam is offline

no spam wrote:
I just bought a used car with a Jensen MCE4810W radio/CD already
installed, and no manual came with it.

I've tried Google without any luck. Anyone know where I can find an
owner's manual for it?

Wasn't able to locate one anywhere on the Web. Finally contacted
Audiovox/Jensen customer service via their website. They say they have
a *paper* copy they will *fax* to me. (sigh) Old-fashioned method in
the Internet age.