Vivek Kapoor

Default Baffles for the dash

I have installed 4" speakers on the dash. The sound comes to me after
reflecting from the front windscreen.

My issue is when I turn the volume beyond 50%, the sound is unbearable.
Probably due to the free-to-air install of the speaker. There is no place
for a box there.

I am thinking of using baffles for these (presumably it will be sort of
sealed enclosure). Does anybody has any experiences with those or should a
use the kick panels (not preferable)?

Thanks for your inputs

--
The best is yet to come

Tony F

Do you have them high-passed?

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP Head Unit, Phoenix Gold Ti500.4 Amp, Focal 165HC
Speakers & Image Dynamics ID8 D4 v.3 Sub

Vivek Kapoor

I have filtered the frequency and the speakers play in the range 100Hz and
above.

--
The best is yet to come

Vivek Kapoor

The result of the link you sent is
"We Are Sorry...your Part Number/Keyword search entry has returned "0"
results".

What is the link about?

--
The best is yet to come