Default Need Alarm System in Tennessee/Kentucky/Georgia/South Carolina

I'm a fairly do-it-yourself type of person, but when I started looking
at installing an alarm system in my 2003 Chrysler Sebring GTC I
realized this might be the sort of situation I should leave to a
professional. I really don't need to blow my airbag or fry my computer.

So I was wondering if anyone could reccommend a good deal on car
alarms/installation around Nashville, TN. I'm willing to drive a bit to
get it installed and wouldn't mind having it done by someone in Georgia
(like Atlanta) or South Carolina (Columbia).

Ideally, the installer would be able to integrate a new proximity alarm
with my factory one. If it's affordable, I'm all for a two way pager
system with all the bells and whistles.

I don't have a home security system yet and thought maybe I could get a
deal if I went through the same people for my car alarm install and
home security, but I don't even know if companies do both.

Any suggestions on how to go about this or who to go to?