Douglas Conder

Default For Sale or Trade....Zapco

I just bought this used Zapco AG-360, all black. It is a 4 channel amp that
will do 50 x 4. The amp is scratched up a bit and one of the slide switches
is broken(but still works). Basically, it was not in the condition I was
told. However, it works flawless. I have it bridged to two channels with
180 x 2 on my Diamond S600s. This is maybe the cleanest amp I have ever
heard. It is just not going to work out for my install. I would be
interested in trading for a 5 channel amp, like a Memphis Belle, Arc 5150XXK
or US Amps 5600x and some cash. I would also just sell the amp outright for
$250 shipped. I will have pics tomorrow. If anyone wants to see them, send
me an email.

Matt Pueschel

((( TRADE Your Old SPEAKERS For Top Dollar + Get A CASH REBATE ))) WENW Marketplace 0 January 13th 05 11:58 PM
((( TRADE Your Old AMP For Top Dollar + A CASH REBATE ))) WENW Marketplace 0 January 13th 05 11:47 PM
Jeff Zapco??? Pug Fugley Car Audio 0 November 1st 03 06:59 AM
Trade For Tubes Compaq 1500 Pent IV trade for tube mono's Jvia Marketplace 0 October 20th 03 07:05 PM
Trade For Tubes Compaq 1500 Pent IV trade for tube mono's Jvia Marketplace 0 October 20th 03 07:05 PM