Default Posturer Pinkerton plonked Pinkerton Lie No 317 was Why Stewart Pinkerton commits character assassination

The character assassin Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 18 Mar 2005 16:23:48 -0800, wrote:

Andre Jute
Sipping a nicely chilled New Zealand White Cloud as an aperitif to

my
midnight snack; with the midnight snack I shall drink a strictly
medicinal glass of Errazzuriz Reserva cab sav from Chile; and
afterwards I shall dip into a bottle of Mas Amiel (a dessert

Grenache,
like having a chocolate treeoutside your window) I opened at 6pm. By
then I shall just be mellow enough

You mean completely smashed, as usual, do you not?

You must be judging me by yourself, Pinko, if you think that six or so
glasses of wine over as many hours intoxicate me.

Incidentally, for such a loud stalker, you do really know very little
about me. For months and months you had me drinking Guinness. I let you
run because those who know me were giggling behind their hands in my
private mailbox about your ignorance. I don't drink beer. I drank a
single mouthful of Guinness, for the first and last time in my life,
over thirty years ago when I was put in charge of creating and
marketing a bunch of new beers, one of which was a premium porter, what
people like you call stout; I wanted to see what the main competition
tastes like. I spat it out on the tiles of the brewing hall.

Furthermore, if I were a stout drinker, where I live it would be
Murphy's, not Guinness. Try looking at a map and learning something of
the social topology, you ignorant lout.

Andre Jute

The racist Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
BTW, one doesn't 'assassinate' a character like yours, one
exterminates it

Pinkerton's dream of a 'final solution' tells us much more about his
character than mine. -- Andre Jute

Pinkerton's selective reply, followed by my original post:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:
On 19 Mar 2005 09:30:34 -0800, wrote:

Incidentally, for such a loud stalker, you do really know very

little
about me. For months and months you had me drinking Guinness.

A conceit indicative of your residence in shamrockland. I neither

know
nor care what intoxicants you consume.

BTW, one doesn't 'assassinate' a character like yours, one
exterminates it.

I drank a
single mouthful of Guinness, for the first and last time in my life,
over thirty years ago when I was put in charge of creating and
marketing a bunch of new beers,

Dear me, yet *another* 'glittering career'? Get help,

My original post in full, containing remarks Pinkerton preferes not to
acknowledge. We wonder why.