FA: Vintage Audio Tube Circuits Book

Old July 6th 04, 01:17 AM
WeBu

Default FA: Vintage Audio Tube Circuits Book

You might be interested in this booklet of basic amps & circuits I just
posted on eBay.

Old July 7th 04, 06:36 AM
Sam Byrams

WeBu > wrote in message > ...
> You might be interested in this booklet of basic amps & circuits I just
> posted on eBay.

But then again, I might not. Why don't you put it in .pdf format on a
website so we can see if it's really what we want? RCA will probably
grant permission-they did to AudioXPress for the tube manual all these
circuits are out of anyway.

The only thing that lives forever is the fame of a dead man's deeds.