good 6.5 speakers

Old March 16th 04, 05:16 AM
Todd Kieffer

Default good 6.5 speakers

Im looking to replace my front speakers. I have an amp for them already so i
really dont need a whole set but whatever works. I want somthing with a good
punch but it doesnt have to have low bass just more hit hard and have good
mid highs. I was thinking about jls top of the line set. Anyone have any
suggestions??

Old March 29th 04, 09:50 PM
Peter Klein

MBQuart 6.5" coaxial Reference. $115.74 delivered from carstereoexpo.com. P.

news:[email protected]_s54...

good 6.5 speakers EFFENDI Car Audio 0 March 16th 04 07:40 AM
rec.audio.car FAQ (Part 4/5) Ian D. Bjorhovde Car Audio 0 March 6th 04 07:54 AM
rec.audio.car FAQ (Part 2/5) Ian D. Bjorhovde Car Audio 0 March 6th 04 07:54 AM
rec.audio.car FAQ (Part 1/5) Ian D. Bjorhovde Car Audio 0 March 6th 04 07:54 AM
Good Used Speakers for College Dorm ???? James Nipper General 8 February 23rd 04 03:16 AM