will mp3 made on NTFS file system play in mp3 players for cars???

Old July 13th 03, 08:26 PM
CapnGimp

Default will mp3 made on NTFS file system play in mp3 players for cars???

I use ntfs file system in Win2k and was about to purchase a head unit
that plays mp3's for my car so i could use all my mp3 cds, then i saw
that some only play DOS format mp3s. Does this mean I have to copy
them in someone elses 'puter and burn 'em before I can use them??? In
addition , I am probably gonna get one on ebay for under 150 bucks as
I R A PO MAN! I have an Audio Art 140.4XE amp that I will be using
from years ago. I know it works great. Just got to start driving again
after an accident that paralyzed me 7 years ago, an can't wait ta use
my mp3s some one let me know quick please <grin> thanks in advance!!
Old July 17th 03, 05:00 PM
Phil Sharkey

I use W2K with NTFS and my MP3 CDs play fine. NTFS is the way your hard
drive is formated and not the way in which your CDs are burned.

Best,

Phil Sharkey