Tip-Cutting Pliers

Old August 25th 19, 09:23 PM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob

Default Tip-Cutting Pliers

On 2019-07-17 08:08, Peter Wieck wrote:
> https://www.ebay.com/p/Crescent-USA-...rs/28027599507
>
> Not a bad price for a US-made tool. And excellent for reaching-and-clipping.
>
> I just purchased three (3) in addition to the two (2) already in use.
>
> Peter Wieck
> Melrose Park, PA

seems a little expensive + large for whet I need though... (12" overall
length?). good tools are nice to find though. Mostly I'm interested in
flush cuts and tweezers.

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"
Old August 26th 19, 11:57 AM posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck[_2_]

6" tip to end of handles.

dubplate cutting Cutadub Pro Audio 0 April 7th 14 05:01 PM
Sub Cutting Off jhornsbee1 via CarKB.com Car Audio 1 January 15th 08 06:14 AM
Amp cutting out? [email protected] Car Audio 9 January 25th 06 10:24 PM
Help! JL Audio AMP cutting out. Paul Car Audio 4 September 30th 04 05:13 PM
cutting out AL Car Audio 1 September 15th 03 03:47 AM