I stopped into a Salvation Army store last night

Old August 5th 10, 03:33 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L

Default I stopped into a Salvation Army store last night

I hate the smell of these places. They tend to smell like old lady
ass and musty wool and Play-Doh. Anyway, I found three albums new in
wrapper which seemed as though they may have value so I bought them.

Kitty Kallen, "My Coloring Book", mono, RCA

Judy Garland, "The Hits of Judy Garland", stereo, Capitol

The McGuire Sisters, "The McGuire Sisters", stereo, Vocalion

One dollar each. I figure they will be good trade bait although they
don't interest me a lot.

I also found an old sweep/marker generator and an old battery
charger. The battery charger will make a dandy 12 volt DC supply and
the sweep-marker generator will sit on my hamfest pile with its tubes
removed simply so some tube rolling coprophage doesn't buy it and
throw it out for the tubes as they like to do.
Old August 5th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

On Aug 5, 10:33*am, Bret L > wrote:
> *I hate the smell of these places. They tend to smell like old lady
> ass and musty wool and Play-Doh. Anyway, I found three albums new in
> wrapper which seemed as though they may have value so I bought them.
>
> *Kitty Kallen, "My Coloring Book", mono, RCA
>
> Judy Garland, "The Hits of Judy Garland", stereo, Capitol
>
> The McGuire Sisters, "The McGuire Sisters", stereo, Vocalion
>
> *One dollar each. I figure they will be good trade bait although they
> don't interest me a lot.
>
> *I also found an old sweep/marker generator and an old battery
> charger. The battery charger will make a dandy 12 volt DC supply *and
> the sweep-marker generator will sit on my hamfest pile with its tubes
> removed simply so some tube rolling coprophage doesn't buy it and
> throw it out for the tubes as they like to do.

what do you do with the tubes, stick them in your
ass, prong side first?
Old August 5th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L

On Aug 5, 12:40*pm, Clyde Slick > wrote:
> On Aug 5, 10:33*am, Bret L > wrote:
>

> > *I hate the smell of these places. They tend to smell like old lady
> > ass and musty wool and Play-Doh. Anyway, I found three albums new in
> > wrapper which seemed as though they may have value so I bought them.

> > *Kitty Kallen, "My Coloring Book", mono, RCA

> > Judy Garland, "The Hits of Judy Garland", stereo, Capitol

> > The McGuire Sisters, "The McGuire Sisters", stereo, Vocalion

> > *One dollar each. I figure they will be good trade bait although they
> > don't interest me a lot.

> > *I also found an old sweep/marker generator and an old battery
> > charger. The battery charger will make a dandy 12 volt DC supply *and
> > the sweep-marker generator will sit on my hamfest pile with its tubes
> > removed simply so some tube rolling coprophage doesn't buy it and
> > throw it out for the tubes as they like to do.

> what do you do with the tubes, stick them in your
> ass, prong side first?

I'll probably use them in some other project.
Old August 5th 10, 11:02 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick

On Aug 5, 5:33*pm, Bret L > wrote:
> On Aug 5, 12:40*pm, Clyde Slick > wrote:
>

> > On Aug 5, 10:33*am, Bret L > wrote:

> > > *I hate the smell of these places. They tend to smell like old lady
> > > ass and musty wool and Play-Doh. Anyway, I found three albums new in
> > > wrapper which seemed as though they may have value so I bought them.

> > > *Kitty Kallen, "My Coloring Book", mono, RCA

> > > Judy Garland, "The Hits of Judy Garland", stereo, Capitol

> > > The McGuire Sisters, "The McGuire Sisters", stereo, Vocalion

> > > *One dollar each. I figure they will be good trade bait although they
> > > don't interest me a lot.

> > > *I also found an old sweep/marker generator and an old battery
> > > charger. The battery charger will make a dandy 12 volt DC supply *and
> > > the sweep-marker generator will sit on my hamfest pile with its tubes
> > > removed simply so some tube rolling coprophage doesn't buy it and
> > > throw it out for the tubes as they like to do.

> > what do you do with the tubes, stick them in your
> > ass, prong side first?

> *I'll probably use them in some other project.-

that'll make the tubes glow with happiness.
Old July 16th 11, 08:46 AM
pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://www.placeyourlinks.com/reference/?s=A&p=61
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks
Old July 16th 11, 08:49 AM
pserj pserj is offline
Banned

Location: United States
Send a message via ICQ to pserj Send a message via AIM to pserj Send a message via MSN to pserj Send a message via Yahoo to pserj Send a message via Skype™ to pserj

I was search for http://coverlaydown.com/2010/06/wedn...stein-tribute/
and found this post. I would say that you have answered my question thanks