Isolated Vocal

Old October 2nd 19, 10:28 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Irwin

Default Isolated Vocal

Nil > wrote:

> It does sound kind of like "bread" on this recording, but I believe she
> usually sang "dread".

Given that the original working title of the song appears to have been
"mind full of bread", I'm pretty sure I'm hearing it right.

<https://jambands.com/news/2014/03/26/darby-slick-puts-original-lyric-page-to-somebody-to-love-up-for-sale/>

Old October 2nd 19, 10:36 PM posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Irwin

Peter Irwin > wrote:
> Nil > wrote:
>>
>> It does sound kind of like "bread" on this recording, but I believe she
>> usually sang "dread".

> Given that the original working title of the song appears to have been
> "mind full of bread", I'm pretty sure I'm hearing it right.
>
> <https://jambands.com/news/2014/03/26/darby-slick-puts-original-lyric-page-to-somebody-to-love-up-for-sale/>
>\

The wayback machine has the original lyrics sheet:
<http://web.archive.org/web/20140330171509/https://jambands.com/news/2014/03/26/darby-slick-puts-original-lyric-page-to-somebody-to-love-up-for-sale/>
Old October 3rd 19, 11:35 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Phil Allison[_4_]

Peter Irwin wrote:

> > It does sound kind of like "bread" on this recording, but I believe she
> > usually sang "dread".

> Given that the original working title of the song appears to have been
> "mind full of bread", I'm pretty sure I'm hearing it right.

** What Grace *actually sings* on the famous hit song is not governed by a scrap of paper, but her idea of suitable lyrics.

..... Phil