Ways to make speakers go anywhere.

Old June 6th 19, 11:16 AM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

Default Ways to make speakers go anywhere.

On 6/06/2019 5:11 AM, Howard Stone wrote:
> On Monday, 3 June 2019 19:15:25 UTC+1, Peter Wieck wrote:
>> Howard:
>>
>> I sent you an e-mail via google groups earlier. Did you get it?
>>
>> Please remove spaces and add the appropriate symbols:
>>
>> p f j w at a o l dot c o m
>>
>> Peter Wieck
>> Melrose Park, PA

> Yes I did and I thought I replied. I'm sorry, you must have thought me very rude.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the offer but really I've got way too much hi fi at the moment, it's already annoying my partner. So much as I'd love to I'll say no thank you!

It's times like this I regret living in New Zealand. ;-)

--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Old June 6th 19, 01:34 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_]

On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 6:16:05 AM UTC-4, ~misfit~ wrote:
> On 6/06/2019 5:11 AM, Howard Stone wrote:
> > On Monday, 3 June 2019 19:15:25 UTC+1, Peter Wieck wrote:
> >> Howard:
> >>
> >> I sent you an e-mail via google groups earlier. Did you get it?
> >>
> >> Please remove spaces and add the appropriate symbols:
> >>
> >> p f j w at a o l dot c o m
> >>
> >> Peter Wieck
> >> Melrose Park, PA

> > Yes I did and I thought I replied. I'm sorry, you must have thought me very rude.
> >
> > Anyway, thanks for the offer but really I've got way too much hi fi at the moment, it's already annoying my partner. So much as I'd love to I'll say no thank you!

> It's times like this I regret living in New Zealand. ;-)
>
> --
> Shaun.
>
> "Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy little classification
> in the DSM"
> David Melville
>
> This is not an email and hasn't been checked for viruses by any half-arsed self-promoting software.

What is your line voltage in NZ?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old June 6th 19, 02:58 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

On 7/06/2019 12:34 AM, Peter Wieck wrote:
> On Thursday, June 6, 2019 at 6:16:05 AM UTC-4, ~misfit~ wrote:

>>> Yes I did and I thought I replied. I'm sorry, you must have thought me very rude.
>>>
>>> Anyway, thanks for the offer but really I've got way too much hi fi at the moment, it's already annoying my partner. So much as I'd love to I'll say no thank you!

>> It's times like this I regret living in New Zealand. ;-)
>>
>> --
>> Shaun.
>>
>> "Humans will have advanced a long, long way when religious belief has a cozy little classification
>> in the DSM"
>> David Melville
>>
>> This is not an email and hasn't been checked for viruses by any half-arsed self-promoting software.

> What is your line voltage in NZ?

240V nominal. My comment was mostly about how hard it is to source any decent 'real' audio
equipment inexpensively here (well for me at least). I mean 80s amps more than anything else. The
few that are around and still working seem to go for silly money and I've been unsuccessful at
finding anything to refurbish. It seems people either scrap them or sell them for more than I have
available.

Cheers.
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Old June 6th 19, 05:22 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_]

Look for a private message. Or, e-mail as above.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old June 7th 19, 01:33 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

On 7/06/2019 4:22 AM, Peter Wieck wrote:

> Look for a private message. Or, e-mail as above.
>
> Peter Wieck
> Melrose Park, PA

Got it - and replied.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.

in the DSM"
David Melville

Old June 7th 19, 03:42 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Wieck[_2_]

On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 8:33:14 AM UTC-4, ~misfit~ wrote:

> Got it - and replied.

Nothing received, even in my spam-trap.

remove all spaces. Add appropriate symbols

pfjw at aol dot com
Old June 8th 19, 03:24 PM posted to rec.audio.high-end
~misfit~[_3_]

On 8/06/2019 2:42 AM, Peter Wieck wrote:
> On Friday, June 7, 2019 at 8:33:14 AM UTC-4, ~misfit~ wrote:
>
>> Got it - and replied.

> Nothing received, even in my spam-trap.
>
> remove all spaces. Add appropriate symbols
>
> pfjw at aol dot com

I've re-sent to the aol account. I'd just replied to a gmail account that sent the email I got
previously.

Cheers,
--
Shaun.