Infinity Composition Overture 1 Question

Old March 23rd 19, 11:02 PM posted to rec.audio.tech

Default Infinity Composition Overture 1 Question

Fuse continued to blow on the subwoofer amp so I opened things up. The component marked MOV1 on the PCB looks to be totally melted. It is called out as a Varistor 200V (Part #VA1009).

My thought was just to replace this component. Any thoughts? Thank you.

John