Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

Default What have you ever done for audio, Arny?

"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in message
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No point in replying to me
Arny as you are killfiled on both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to live up to the intent
of his killfiles. Instead, he cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet to explain why you
prefer to expose yourself in public.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
ScottW

Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No point in replying to me
Arny as you are killfiled on both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to live up to the intent
of his killfiles. Instead, he cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet to explain why you
prefer to expose yourself in public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No point in replying to
me
Arny as you are killfiled on both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to live up to the
intent
of his killfiles. Instead, he cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet to explain why
you
prefer to expose yourself in public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

And Scottie seeks 10 inches of extra height. Otherwise his kitchen and
bathroom needs to be redesigned. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message
oups.com

What have you ever done for audio, Arny?

Globally? ABX.

ABX is a nonsolution to a nonproblem of noninterest to anyone. Why
don't you build a tube amp and have some fun?

Because they don't reproduce recordings accurately. They are inefficient,
distorted, unrelaible and inferior.

You will never convince
anyone they don't sound better, any more than you will convince the
Pope the Immaculate Conception is not in the Bible and that Mary was
not beamed up to the celestial starship. Or Margaret that she has a
fishy issue to deal with.

Better is a subjective term, accurate is not. If you find that you prefer
the sound of tubes, then go for it. I and others prefer to hear what teh
recording actually is supposed to sound like.

Why don't you build something useful like a car that doesn't rust or a
homebuilt airplane that doesn't take a piece of **** Lycoming engine?
If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

What did you compare the QSC amp you spoke of with?

Or were you just talking out your ass as usual?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound

"Phildo" wrote in message

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:01:47 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

The hidden irony of that phrase "Paranoid Personality Disorder" is that
one
strong symptom of PPD is talking about it all the time, and accusing
others
of having it.

No it isn't Arny. You just love to project your faults on to other people.
There are a number of symptoms though, most of which you fit perfectly:

"The person with a Paranoid Personality Disorder essentially has an
ongoing, unbased suspiciousness and distrust of people. Along with this,
they are emotionally detached. In order to have this diagnosis, the person
would have to have seen others as having malevolent intentions, by early
adulthood in different situations, as indicated by a number of different
factors. These factors include: suspicion that others are exploiting, or
deceiving them, that others may not be loyal or trustworthy, believes
there are threats or attacks on their character in innocent statements
that others do not see, and bears persistent grudges. Additionally, this
is not a diagnosis which would be used if the person also has Paranoid
Schizophrenia, a separate diagnosis, for example, among other diagnosis
which would exclude it.

As a rule, those with paranoid personality disorders can be very draining
to be around, as their constant habit of blame and suspicion makes one
feel the need to reassure them on an ongoing basis. Unfortunately, when
reassurances are made, those with this disorder hear contradictory
evidence. They view it as more evidence that harm will be done to them.

They tend to think in hierarchy: who controls the power. They want to know
who has the power in any given situation. They tend to drive people away
from them, and thus have few friends, proving to themselves even more that
there is a conspiracy afoot against them. This leads them to have a very
lonely life.

Treatment of Paranoid Personality Disorder is difficult because they
automatically distrust the therapist. A business-like approach, without
"insight oriented therapy" is best indicated."

The sooner you admit you have a problem and get help Arny, the sooner you
can get well.

Phildo

The sooner people stop using Arny as the whiping boy for everything that is
wrong with audio related usenet, the better.

Nobody is forced to read his posts.

If you find him annoying, just killfile him like so many have done with
people like Morein.
Of course Morein has no useful contribution of any kind to make regarding
audio, so that's not missing much.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No
point in replying to me Arny as you are killfiled on
both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to
live up to the intent of his killfiles. Instead, he
cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet
to explain why you prefer to expose yourself in public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when
she really gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean
Martin.

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean Martin. :-(

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

snip
any more than you will convince the
Pope the Immaculate Conception is not in the Bible and that Mary was
not beamed up to the celestial starship. Or Margaret that she has a
fishy issue to deal with.

Why don't you build something useful like a car that doesn't rust

You built a tube amp from a de Lorean? :-)

ROTFLMAO! The stainless outer panels don't rust...but the frame sure
does. Several have broken in half.

or a
homebuilt airplane that doesn't take a piece of **** Lycoming engine?

Bede BD-5

ROTFLMAO^2! Juim Bede is a con man, mountebank snd general goofball par
excellence. The BD-5 was a debacle that sent experimental aviation back
20 years.

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

Speakers are in no way a solved problem - although they're a heck of a
lot better than they used to be.

Many are not. Upgraded vintage designs are often better than what is
in the saloons today.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

From: Stewart Pinkerton
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 07:39:24 +0000 (UTC)

Bede BD-5

Jet or prop? Those little jets were pretty cool, IMO.

The 5J was the only one that ever worked but there never was an
available engine. Thanks to the liability load of horse**** blown by
the incompetents of Sedgwick County and promulgated by sons of whores
like Collins, Mclellan, Lert and others, and probably also some
underhanded DoD machinations, every vendor of these mysteriously
refused to sell.

The successful-such as it is-application has been either Rotax or
Honda power.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Marc Amsterdam

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No
point in replying to me Arny as you are killfiled on
both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to
live up to the intent of his killfiles. Instead, he
cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet
to explain why you prefer to expose yourself in public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when
she really gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean
Martin.

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean Martin. :-(

and that is against your religion isn't it

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No
point in replying to me Arny as you are killfiled on
both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to
live up to the intent of his killfiles. Instead, he
cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've
yet to explain why you prefer to expose yourself in
public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when
she really gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean
Martin.

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean
Martin. :-(

and that is against your religion isn't it

I could care less about the religious aspects of this. The whole point is
that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking deception through and
through. Fake name, fake sex, and fake evidence.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Marc Amsterdam

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:57:25 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

[...]

i think i'm in love then....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No
point in replying to me Arny as you are killfiled on
both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to
live up to the intent of his killfiles. Instead, he
cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've yet
to explain why you prefer to expose yourself in public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when
she really gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean
Martin.

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean Martin. :-(

Arnii, please go play your naked games with your pal -your *only* pal at the
moment- Mr. Kesti.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Just stay away from the schoolyards, please. No wonder you too get along so
well.

www.lnk.in/34yg

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Pooh Bear

Bret Ludwig wrote:

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

QSC amps are hardly the pinnacle of modern audio technology or indeed
fidelity.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

I only saw this because someone else quoted it. No
point in replying to me Arny as you are killfiled on
both my machines now.

If only he could muster the honesty and integrity to
live up to the intent of his killfiles. Instead, he
cheats on himself.

www.lnk.in/34yn

Speaking of honesty and integrity, Mr. Kesti, you've
yet to explain why you prefer to expose yourself in
public.

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when
she really gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean
Martin.

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean
Martin. :-(

and that is against your religion isn't it

I could care less about the religious aspects of this.

Yes, you've shown us what a religious fake you are.

The whole point is that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking
deception through and through. Fake name,

So you misspell my name and then claim it is fake. Only a moron like mikey
will fall for that.

fake sex,

You're too ugly, uneducated, unsuccesful, stupid, diseased and too much in
the closet to ever find out. Besides I'm older than 14. :-)

and fake evidence.

It is all recorded in Google, Arnii baby. All I had to do was to look it up.
If you stayed honest around here, such exercises would not be necessary.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

[...]

It was fake when it was recorded, as detailed analysis shows.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
dizzy

Bret Ludwig wrote:

ABX is a nonsolution to a nonproblem of noninterest to anyone.

Really? Even to designers of audio equipment to want to see if design
changes have altered the sound (for better or for worse)?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
dizzy

Marc Amsterdam wrote:

Not to mention that *she* is the same sex as Dean Martin. :-(

and that is against your religion isn't it

Consider white space.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in message

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

[...]

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

It is probable that a small fraction of it is fake. But not the hundreds, if
not thousands of instances that can be found. You simply aren't anyone
important to warrant any large scale orgnized attempt. Anyone with common
sense can see that.

Habitual liars and scumbags like you get no breaks. And that's the way it
should be.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Clyde Slick

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in
message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

[...]

Prove it.

I proved it the first time around. There's examples of my proofs in it.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Marc Amsterdam

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 20:21:02 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

I proved it the first time around. There's examples of my proofs in it.

it's that broken record again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Margaret von B." wrote in
message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Marc Amsterdam" wrote in
message
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:39:05 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com
Margaret von B. wrote:
"Michael R. Kesti" wrote in
message ...
Phildo wrote:

[...]

Arnii's bull**** snipped

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

It is probable that a small fraction of it is fake. But not the hundreds, if
not thousands of instances that can be found. You simply aren't anyone
important to warrant any large scale orgnized attempt. Anyone with common
sense can see that.

Habitual liars and scumbags like you get no breaks. And that's the way it
should be.

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
robert casey

but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

That's better than what I just found out: my girlfriend has
strepto-cocksuckus.... ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Phildo

wrote in message
ink.net...
If you find him annoying, just killfile him like so many have done with
people like Morein.

Already done.

His misinformation does need to be corrected though in case anyone takes it
seriously.

Phildo

--
The FULL definition of "pulling an Arny" is "doing something incredibly
stupid and making a complete tit of yourself THEN BRAGGING ABOUT IT AND

You could give Arny $1 and send him into a dime store for a 10 cent clue and
that fool would come out with an empty PEZ dispenser.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Michael R. Kesti

"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

| two, one and one make one."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
ScottW

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

But how does she keep the danes from howling?

ScottW

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

:-)

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
George M. Middius

Margaret von B. said:

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

K-k-k-kesti is still trying to get cast as toy drummer boy in
Nutcracker. After 30 years of the director telling him "more lifelike!"
and he still hasn't figured out the part.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B." wrote:

NO MISLEADING EDITING ALLOWED.

The following was my complete response. Try again if you
can.

Prove it. And no, you have not done it so don't even try
to claim it.

snip

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop
as you would like to be.

Ironically, Maggie would be the target of net.cops if there were any.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Margaret von B.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Margaret von B. said:

It seems you're not as effective in the role of net.cop as you would
like to be.

Oh Naked One, are you trying to be clever?

K-k-k-kesti is still trying to get cast as toy drummer boy in
Nutcracker. After 30 years of the director telling him "more lifelike!"
and he still hasn't figured out the part.

Perhaps his desire to expose himself in public stems from his need to have
*someone* to figure out his part.

LOL!

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare? White
exposure?

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Pooh Bear wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

QSC amps are hardly the pinnacle of modern audio technology or indeed
fidelity.

QSC amps are reasonably well made, well designed and fairly priced
equipment for their design purpose. There are even places where they
are a useful part of the armamentarium for quality home sound, but it's
not a very big place. When driving efficient speakers at domestic
levels their quality of sound is going to be less than many other
solutions.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Margaret von B. wrote:

Perhaps his desire to expose himself in public stems from his need to have
*someone* to figure out his part.

LOL!

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare? White
exposure?

William Pierce, founder of the National Alliance, a group most would
consider racist, was a longtime home nudist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Bret Ludwig

Clyde Slick wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

Marge seeks a private encounter..... but beware... when she really
gets going... you'll have to listen to Dean Martin.

Loosen up Scott, everybody loves somebody sometime.

Something's gotta give....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Pooh Bear

Bret Ludwig wrote:

Pooh Bear wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

If audio is a solved problem, listen to your QSC amps and do something
different.

QSC amps are hardly the pinnacle of modern audio technology or indeed
fidelity.

QSC amps are reasonably well made, well designed and fairly priced
equipment for their design purpose.

Which is sound reinforcement.

There are even places where they
are a useful part of the armamentarium for quality home sound, but it's
not a very big place.

I would differ with you regarding the attribute of 'quality'. At least 'high
quality'.

When driving efficient speakers at domestic levels their quality of sound is
going to be less than many other
solutions.

Why do you say that now ?

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Robert McTigue

dizzy wrote:
Bret Ludwig wrote:

ABX is a nonsolution to a nonproblem of noninterest to anyone.

Really? Even to designers of audio equipment to want to see if design
changes have altered the sound (for better or for worse)?

YES ...Really!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Clyde Slick

"Margaret von B." wrote in message

BTW, I've never ever in my life met a person who is both a racist and a
nudist. I dunno what to even call him. Nakedly racist? Racially bare?
White exposure?

He probably once made the mistake of going to a
segregated nudist camp and discovered that
"White Power" wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:57:25 -0500

I could care less about the religious aspects of this. The whole point is
that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking deception through and
through. Fake name, fake sex, and fake evidence.

I have no idea what this Margaret person says or believes in. I have
never read one of her posts.

But 'Bustenhalter'? LMAO! Now that's funny!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound
Phildo

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:57:25 -0500

I could care less about the religious aspects of this. The whole point is
that Margaret Bustenhalter is a walking talking deception through and
through. Fake name, fake sex, and fake evidence.

Sorta like the pot calling the kettle black. Arny is one big fake. He comes
on here pretending to be a sound engineer while having no knowledge of the
topic, somehow feels qualified to give out advice then throws a hissy fit
when his bad advice is corrected.

It is no wonder you attract so many enemies online Arny and why not one
single person has any sympathy for you.

Phildo