nigbe

Default posion

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.
Gregg

Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Jeff Thompson

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

And what _is_ posion?

Fred Nachbaur

Jeff Thompson wrote:
"Gregg" wrote in message

Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

And what _is_ posion?

Maybe short for "positive ion"?

It apparently also means something in Finnish, but I can't quite figure
out what...

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects, Vacuum Tubes & other stuff: |
| http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Gregg

Behold, Jeff Thompson signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

And what _is_ posion?

Maybe he means LV can sing "Your Mama Don't Dance" at karoke night?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

Ned Carlson

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:12:51 +0000, Jeff Thompson wrote:

And what _is_ posion?

Isn't posion a French fish?

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL
www.triodeelectronics.com

Phil Allison

"Ned Carlson" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:12:51 +0000, Jeff Thompson wrote:

And what _is_ posion?

Isn't posion a French fish?

** Right, ".... one man's fish is French man's poisson ....."

But LV is a bloated toad fish - all barbs and venom.

........... Phil

Lord Valve

jim wrote in message

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

It could be the Fritz Nigbe virus. Sounds German to me. The Net could
become overwhelmed with LV insults. Personally, never met the man, he

hasn't
thrown anything at me yet so he's OK
regards
jim

I don't throw. I throw *back*, though. Hard. ;-)
LV

Phil Allison

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

I throw *back*, though....

** You are a "throw back" - Neanderthal man at the very least.

Hard. ;-)

** Soft as a mouldy tomato with grubs chucked over a fence.

.............. Phil

Oskari Heinonen

Fred Nachbaur wrote:

Jeff Thompson wrote:

And what _is_ posion?

Maybe short for "positive ion"?

It apparently also means something in Finnish, but I can't quite figure
out what...

Simple. Posio is a municipality in Lapland. With the suffix "-n"
you get the singular genitive form, 'of Posio'.

--
Oskari Heinonen * University of Helsinki * Department of Computer Science
* http://www.cs.Helsinki.FI/Oskari.Heinonen/

Phil Allison

"jim" wrote in message

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

I throw *back*, though....

** You are a "throw back" - Neanderthal man at the very least.

Hard. ;-)

** Soft as a mouldy tomato with grubs chucked over a fence.

............. Phil

Now, Phil,

This is not uk.rec.tech.audio, and we don't want all sorts of rude words
thrown about here..

** Those who harbour criminals get what they deserve.

................ Phil

Fred Nachbaur

Oskari Heinonen wrote:
Fred Nachbaur wrote:

Jeff Thompson wrote:

And what _is_ posion?

Maybe short for "positive ion"?

It apparently also means something in Finnish, but I can't quite figure
out what...

Simple. Posio is a municipality in Lapland. With the suffix "-n"
you get the singular genitive form, 'of Posio'.

Oh! Too simple. I didn't even think of checking with Mapquest.

Cheers,
Fred
| Music: http://www3.telus.net/dogstarmusic/ |
| Projects: http://dogstar.dantimax.dk |

Shiva

"Jeff Thompson" wrote in message
news

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

And what _is_ posion?

"... it is hypothesized that a quark is, in fact, composed of 5 phi posions
and 3 tao guglions. While still pure speculation, the model reconciles
experimental data & the Frizhower / Bubblebrich equation."
Abstract,
"Where's Waldo?"
Korpsefisch, Krasnozeleny et.al.
-dim (may I explain anything else?)

Yves Monmagnon

"jim" wrote in message

"Yves Monmagnon" wrote in message

"jim" wrote in message

"Ned Carlson" wrote in message
news On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 02:12:51 +0000, Jeff Thompson wrote:

And what _is_ posion?

Isn't posion a French fish?

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics Chicago,IL
www.triodeelectronics.com

How do you know if a fish is French ? Does it wear a beret, ride a

bicycle
and sell onions.

Hey you !
I've no beret nor bicycle and I can't eat frogs but I like to cook

fishes
with onions ( and olive oil too).
Am I really French ?
Yves

Are you telling me LV is really a fish ?
jim

Mon brave !!!! Comment ca va .... J'aime La France. !!!!!.
I have holidayed in France for 20 years... love the place .. love the

people
and look forward to retiring in L'argentieres in seven years time....

Salut!
Do you mean Largentières in south of the département Ardeche where I'm
living ?
Yves.

Adieu
jim

Shiva

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent

with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

And what _is_ posion?

"... it is hypothesized that a quark is, in fact, composed of 5 phi

posions
and 3 tao guglions. While still pure speculation, the model reconciles
experimental data & the Frizhower / Bubblebrich equation."
Abstract,
"Where's Waldo?"
Korpsefisch, Krasnozeleny et.al.
-dim (may I explain anything else?)

Dim, we need to keep this quiet, but Lord Valve is really a fish. He may
not fit in with the Bubblefish/Eisenhour equation but this allows for a

2.5%
deviation and he might be a lesbian....
I prefer to think of him as a large halibut, somewher south of
Greenland............
jim

Most of the time i prefer to think of most of mankind as a large halibut,
somwhere off the coast of greenland...
-dim

arizona cowboy

I am no Phil Allison fan, that's for sure, but on this I have to concur with
him, Lard Valve is the biggest jerk on the Internet, that he had to pollute
alt.guitar.amps with his spew was bad enough, but why must he invade this
great group of folks?

cowboy

jim

"Lord Valve" wrote in message
. ..

jim wrote in message

"Gregg" wrote in message
Behold, nigbe signalled from keyed 4-1000A filament:

Stay away from this freak "Lord Valve". We regret our time spent

with
him on the phone 2 years ago. This guy is posion.

Didn't we just do this one???

It could be the Fritz Nigbe virus. Sounds German to me. The Net could
become overwhelmed with LV insults. Personally, never met the man, he

hasn't
thrown anything at me yet so he's OK
regards
jim

I don't throw. I throw *back*, though. Hard. ;-)
LV

Word is out on the Net that you are a fish... Fish on the Net ... This
could be problem...Mail me direct.. I can fix you up with a British passport
and a false identity.. Looking like a fish is not a problem if you are
British.. Come back to me..
regards
jim

jim

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

I throw *back*, though....

** You are a "throw back" - Neanderthal man at the very least.

Hard. ;-)

** Soft as a mouldy tomato with grubs chucked over a fence.

............. Phil

Now, Phil,
This is not uk.rec.tech.audio, and we don't want all sorts of rude words
thrown about here.. try to keep things under control....
jim

Choky

LV is pretty good RAT ,even before ZM's time (if such a thing can exist).
so,do not bring bad blood from sissy geetah NG here.

--
.................................................. ........................
Choky

"don't use force, "don't use force,
use a larger hammer" use a larger tube
- Choky and IST"
- ZM
"arizona cowboy" cacheoverflowATyahoo.com wrote in message
news
I am no Phil Allison fan, that's for sure, but on this I have to concur

with
him, Lard Valve is the biggest jerk on the Internet, that he had to

pollute
alt.guitar.amps with his spew was bad enough, but why must he invade this
great group of folks?

cowboy

jim

"jim" wrote in message

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

I throw *back*, though....

** You are a "throw back" - Neanderthal man at the very least.

Hard. ;-)

** Soft as a mouldy tomato with grubs chucked over a fence.

............. Phil

Now, Phil,

This is not uk.rec.tech.audio, and we don't want all sorts of rude words
thrown about here..

** Those who harbour criminals get what they deserve.

Je ne comprende pas...... Il,n'ya pas ENGLISH...... What does that mean ??
jim

Gilbert Bates

I am no Phil Allison fan, that's for sure, but on this I have to concur with
him, Lard Valve is the biggest jerk on the Internet, that he had to pollute
alt.guitar.amps with his spew was bad enough, but why must he invade this
great group of folks?

cowboy

Invade? He's been here for a lot longer than you have, perhaps it is
your spew that is invading this great group of folks?

jim

Salut!
Do you mean Largentières in south of the département Ardeche where I'm
living ?
Yves.

Adieu
jim

Eh, oui.!!!!!..
L'argentieres.. En L'Ardeche..... Je ne comprend le francais tres bien,
mais.. L'argentieres ... je t'aime !
Salut, Yves..
jim

Ned Carlson

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:34:38 +0000, jim wrote:

How do you know if a fish is French ? Does it wear a beret, ride a bicycle
and sell onions.

I thought those guys were Bretons...live in France but
they're Celts like the Irish & Welsh, right?

Are you telling me LV is really a fish ?
jim

I would never call LV a French fish. To him that'd
be worse than calling him poison, I'm sure, he's not
much of a Francophile, or so I've heard..

--
Ned Carlson Triode Electronics
www.triodeelectronics.com

Tim Williams

"Ned Carlson" wrote in message
news
I thought those guys were Bretons...live in France but
they're Celts like the Irish & Welsh, right?

I always thought Bretons were crackers :^)

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"

arizona cowboy

"Gilbert Bates" wrote in message
news

I am no Phil Allison fan, that's for sure, but on this I have to concur

with
him, Lard Valve is the biggest jerk on the Internet, that he had to

pollute
alt.guitar.amps with his spew was bad enough, but why must he invade this
great group of folks?

cowboy

Invade? He's been here for a lot longer than you have, perhaps it is
your spew that is invading this great group of folks?

actually, no

I have been contributing to this newsgroup since it began, under a variety
of different handles

any *many* folks here besides me would be delighted if Lard Ass would stay
over in AGA where he belongs so that the pollution is contained (kinda like
an oil tanker spill)

cowboy

Lord Valve

jim wrote in message

"Lord Valve" wrote in message
. ..

jim wrote in message

"Gregg" wrote in message
[...]

If I have to be British, I'll stick with the fish.
LV

Lord Valve

arizona cowboy cacheoverflowATyahoo.com wrote in message

"Gilbert Bates" wrote in message
news

I am no Phil Allison fan, that's for sure, but on this I have to concur

with
him, Lard Valve is the biggest jerk on the Internet, that he had to

pollute
alt.guitar.amps with his spew was bad enough, but why must he invade

this
great group of folks?

cowboy

Invade? He's been here for a lot longer than you have, perhaps it is
your spew that is invading this great group of folks?

actually, no

I have been contributing to this newsgroup since it began, under a variety
of different handles

Bull****. Post 'em. *WITH* e-mail addresses. That way, we
can Google 'em up and look for sentences which don't parse,
bad grammar, *ridiculous* statements, and questions that
*no* "EE" (as you claim) would *ever* need to ask - just to
make *sure* it's you.

any *many* folks here besides me would be delighted if Lard Ass would stay
over in AGA where he belongs so that the pollution is contained (kinda

like
an oil tanker spill)

Hmmm...seems *you* haven't been back to AGA since I copied a few
of your retarded spews from Google and posted 'em. Would ya like
to see 'em here, son? Easily arranged...

Lord Valve
Poser Exposer

Lord Valve

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

If the shoe fits...

I throw *back*, though....

** You are a "throw back" - Neanderthal man at the very least.

Ooooh. He's a bad, BAD man! MOM!

Hard. ;-)

** Soft as a mouldy tomato with grubs chucked over a fence.

............. Phil

Kiss kiss.
LV

BTW, Ill Phallison - you're a ****. Work on it.

Phil Allison

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

If the shoe fits...

** So you throw **** whever you feel like doing it.

At anyone you feel like throwing it at.

For any reason that enters your head.

Same as any Fascist criminal pig ever born.

A bullet in the head is too good for you - Willy Boy.

............... Phil

Lord Valve

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

If the shoe fits...

** So you throw **** whever you feel like doing it.

At anyone you feel like throwing it at.

For any reason that enters your head.

Same as any Fascist criminal pig ever born.

A bullet in the head is too good for you - Willy Boy.

.............. Phil

Maybe I should move to Oz, then - you dumb-ass ******s let
you government take all your guns away. No bullets about, eh?

G'die, mite...

Lord Valve
ROFLMBFAO!

Phil Allison

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

If the shoe fits...

** So you throw **** whever you feel like doing it.

At anyone you feel like throwing it at.

For any reason that enters your head.

Same as any Fascist criminal pig ever born.

A bullet in the head is too good for you - Willy Boy.

.............. Phil

Maybe I should move to Oz, then - you dumb-ass ******s let
you government take all your guns away.

** There are lots of guns in Aussie, some of them are legal too.

No bullets about, eh?

** Reckon I could find a nice one to suit you.

.............. Phil

Spike

Funny,

I came over here to get away from this thing who's initials are pa.

And low and behold if he doesn't start a thread just to slam somebody
who knows more then he does. Of course you will soon learn too, that
who ever points out the err of pa's ways, gets called a liar, a
f***ing moron, vermon, etc...etc.

His M.O. also entails assertions of pediphile, homosexual, and other
assorted character references.

After you've read pa's first ejaculations
they are pretty dull and generally show a lack of creativity and are
indicitive of a low IQ; (pa, that means intelligence quotient).

Regards,

Spike

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:38:39 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

"Lord Valve" wrote in message

Phil Allison wrote:

"Lord Valve"

I don't throw.

** So you call people " a ****" for pure fun - right ???

If the shoe fits...

** So you throw **** whever you feel like doing it.

At anyone you feel like throwing it at.

For any reason that enters your head.

Same as any Fascist criminal pig ever born.

A bullet in the head is too good for you - Willy Boy.

.............. Phil

Phil Allison

"Spike " wrote in message
Funny,

I came over here to get away from this thing who's initials are pa.

** Taking a break from the child porn were you ?

And low and behold if he doesn't start a thread just to slam somebody
who knows more then he does.

** Willy Boy is an ass - you are an ass licker.

Of course you will soon learn too, that
who ever points out the err of pa's ways, gets called a liar, a
f***ing moron, vermon, etc...etc.

** A mentally defective, ex US Marine with ADHD is likely to get some
flack.

His M.O. also entails assertions of pediphile, homosexual, and other
assorted character references.

** Character ??? You do not posses any character.

You use a fake name, you post nothing but ****e, you chase people
all over usenet to abuse them.

You lick LV's arse like it is a lolly pop.

Character ????

It is impossible to defame you.

............ Phil

Spike

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:59:35 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:
It is impossible to defame you.

You are right, twice this week pa.

Of course it is quite humorus to watch you
debase and defile yourself.

Carry on son....

Regards,

Spike
Spike

pa,

It would behove you to check out the thread 5 lines down titled:

Showing One's I.Q.

Regards,

Spike
Phil Allison

wrote:

It is impossible to defame you.

You are right, twice this week pa.

** So you admit to being a degenerate, a mental defective and a sexual
deviate.

Fine - now it is open season on you.