Default who makes good 8" subwoofers now a days

I am looking to get 2 - 8" subwoofers. I was really hoping that there
was 8" IDQ subs, but they only carry the 8" ID. Does the ID have much
sound qualitity to it ???

Non the less, what 8" sub would you people say is the best sound
qualitity sub out there?

PLEASE dont tell me to buy 1 10" sub instead...or get a 12" sub
instead. I like 8" subs... so this is what i want.

Thanks in advance

one more question... is IDMAX only avaible in 12" format? or can you
get it in 8" ???

thanks

Onyi C. Ejiasa

Soundstream used to make a USA8 that was excellent. I doubt it was MbQuart
quality, but it pounded for its size. If you can find some of those, I think
you will be happy.

Onyi C. Ejiasa - NWT, NCW, NCLA
[[[[[ Vote For My Install on Sounddomain ]]]]]
http://www.sounddomain.com/id/blaqaltima
Questions + Advice -
wrote in message

I am looking to get 2 - 8" subwoofers. I was really hoping that there
was 8" IDQ subs, but they only carry the 8" ID. Does the ID have much
sound qualitity to it ???

Non the less, what 8" sub would you people say is the best sound
qualitity sub out there?

PLEASE dont tell me to buy 1 10" sub instead...or get a 12" sub
instead. I like 8" subs... so this is what i want.

Thanks in advance

Brandon Buckner

If you can find an older MTX 5000 8", those rocked. The Kicker Solobaric
8" does an awesome job too. While I enjoy ghetto bass sometimes, I'm
like you, I like the 8s a LOT, they just get that midbass in there
perfect and usually get plenty of sub bass too, if you do it right.

Brandonb

wrote:

I am looking to get 2 - 8" subwoofers. I was really hoping that there
was 8" IDQ subs, but they only carry the 8" ID. Does the ID have much
sound qualitity to it ???

Non the less, what 8" sub would you people say is the best sound
qualitity sub out there?

PLEASE dont tell me to buy 1 10" sub instead...or get a 12" sub
instead. I like 8" subs... so this is what i want.

Thanks in advance

ãÞ0çã|ÿÞs

What about the 8" Illusion Audio subs I'm selling?

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
Look at the Kicker Solobaric 8. Put it in about .5cf sealed and it'll be
great. Also you'll get more output than most 10's.Now, an IDQ10 will also
fit in a .5cf enclosure as well and sound just as clean. I know you

didn't
want anyone saying "buy a 10", but since it basically fits in the space of
an 8 I figured I'd suggest it.

Paul Vina

wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:29:59 GMT, wrote:

I am looking to get 2 - 8" subwoofers. I was really hoping that there
was 8" IDQ subs, but they only carry the 8" ID. Does the ID have much
sound qualitity to it ???

Non the less, what 8" sub would you people say is the best sound
qualitity sub out there?

PLEASE dont tell me to buy 1 10" sub instead...or get a 12" sub
instead. I like 8" subs... so this is what i want.

Thanks in advance

i am currently looking at the boston accounstic 8" sub...but they go
for 220 bucks each...ouch