Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Default Kikusui ORC-27A tubed oscilator mods.

Phil Allison wrote:

I don't hate the Japanese at all, I admire their industriousness,
ingenuity and determination as well as their racial cohesion. I think
FDR deliberately provoked them to attack Pearl Harbor and knew it was
coming and said nothing. I think he should have been machine gunned
down in his wheelchair. That said, we whipped their asses but good,
totally subjugated them.

** Oh dear.

Full on, red neck ****tards are alive and well in the good ol' US of A.

Reckon this raving looney is a member of the Klan too ??

..... Phil

Raving looney? Debatable. Polite about what he believes though. America
is a country that is very divided in its attitudes. The people of the
world all think differently and believe in different lines of ideas, and
there ain't nothing you can do to change any of them. So to discuss
oscilators, we have to learn that some things we may say will inflame
some minds and bring out ideas to oppose what seem to be our own about
things other than oscillators.

Never assume I agree with everyone every time if I speak to people. I
just don't have the time to say too much, let alone convince anyone to
consider an alternative view of world history.

Patrick Turner.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Patrick Turner"
Phil Allison wrote:

I don't hate the Japanese at all, I admire their industriousness,
ingenuity and determination as well as their racial cohesion. I think
FDR deliberately provoked them to attack Pearl Harbor and knew it was
coming and said nothing. I think he should have been machine gunned
down in his wheelchair. That said, we whipped their asses but good,
totally subjugated them.

** Oh dear.

Full on, red neck ****tards are alive and well in the good ol' US of A.

Reckon this raving looney is a member of the Klan too ??

..... Phil

Raving looney? Debatable. Polite about what he believes though.

** Polite ???????????????????????????????

The moron said to * machine gun * a US president in his wheel chair ??

The Turneroid Public Menace is at it again.

...... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

Phil Allison wrote:

"Patrick Turner"
Phil Allison wrote:

I don't hate the Japanese at all, I admire their industriousness,
ingenuity and determination as well as their racial cohesion. I think
FDR deliberately provoked them to attack Pearl Harbor and knew it was
coming and said nothing. I think he should have been machine gunned
down in his wheelchair. That said, we whipped their asses but good,
totally subjugated them.

** Oh dear.

Full on, red neck ****tards are alive and well in the good ol' US of A.

Reckon this raving looney is a member of the Klan too ??

..... Phil

Raving looney? Debatable. Polite about what he believes though.

** Polite ???????????????????????????????

The moron said to * machine gun * a US president in his wheel chair ??

The Turneroid Public Menace is at it again.

..... Phil

Passion of the moment should never be understood to be what he would
really do if he could.

Remember the way many people saw R.G.Menzies as being "pig iron Bob".

In the 1950s and 60s, many people hated hated Menzies because he was
right wing and sided with business always. He went right along with the
americans about the Vietnam War. But more loved than hated the man.
Leaders get both love and hate.

We sold the Japs a lotta iron ore and it returned to us with Japs
aboard. So it was lucky for Bob M that nobody shot him. Now doncha think
it woulda been grand if there'd been a CIA in 1933, and a group had gone
into Germany and machine gunned Hitler? (Oh, and Goering and Geobels and
the the rest of them.) They could have them travelled north a bit and
shot up Stalin and his cronies, then had a quick trip down to China on
the way home to the States to take out that young troublesome Mao, and
the world would have been a better place. So just who you machine gun
down and when is very important for the world.

But really bad arsoles keep springing up like mushrooms.

Patrick Turner.